[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Eh~
Maybe you've seen me before, maybe you haven't. I first joined these forums back when I was 13 years old, thus kind of revealing for itself why my posts back then may have seemed, ya know, immature, or otherwise over-exuberant. Now I'm back, and I've changed over the years to someone who should be a LOT more understanding of your guys' criticism. The only good things that really came out of my appearance here almost four years ago were two custom Zelda sprite sheets and a pre-Twilight-craze name that revolved around Twilight (high vocabulary for a little kid ftw).

If you know me elsewhere, you've probably met me under the names -J-, Noodles, Jonno, or perhaps even by my real name Jonathan, or Jon for short... Maybe even Jojo Shy Very few people are allowed to call me this without getting a beating [read: stern lecture] or a whole lotta laughter that could pierce their ears forever.

Well, I hope I prove to be more of a real MEMBER this time around. Nice seeing you all again~
Thanked by: