[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][FINISHED] - Mega Man: Day in the Limelight
Reopened by OP's request. I forgot to add the 'PM me if you want to continue using it' line, sorry Shy
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
After beating this game, I have to say it was a considerable amount of fun. There are SOME things that I didn't think clicked well, namely the added effects like fire and electricity on damaged enemies, mainly because of the stretching of the fire graphics on larger sprites, and I found some of the disappearing block segments IMPOSSIBLY slow. HOWEVER, those flaws don't outweigh the fun I had playing this.

One thing I really liked was the fortress bosses and their altered patterns. I really hated the battle against Flashman and Bubbleman, but eventually I just realized I was sucking and not finding the best opening, and after I found that it became easy enough. I loved the last boss too.
Thanked by:
Bonk.

I wasn't going to bump this but then I noticed the outdated links.

Newest version is 1.4 - http://fusionfangaming.spriters-resource...sion-1-4)/

This game is no longer being updated. Grab it and enjoy!

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by: