[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Reptiles are cool
[Image: lizurd.png]
C+C please.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
The eyes look pillowshaded, the outline is really jagged. And the whole sprite is like 2 shades.
Try fixing those up. Also the legs don't look all that natural, but you can work on your anatomy later..
this is a sig

Thanked by:
I see what you mean about the eyes, and i can fix that, but im not sure how to fix the outline.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
Looks good so far
He needs to look scaly though
Thanked by:
(06-13-2010, 05:51 AM)Tea Wrote: I see what you mean about the eyes, and i can fix that, but im not sure how to fix the outline.

neither am i really, hence why i didn't explain it. But i know there are people here who do. it's kind like, not every pixel of the outline has to be solid black, that way it will look smoother. i don't remember the ins and outs of it but i'm sure someone will explain it better.
this is a sig

Thanked by: Tea
Ok, ill try something.
茶 = Tea
Thanked by:
just to give you some ideas on the outline
http://www.natomic.com/hosted/marks/mpat/softening.html
you could also add some anti-alias on the outline, but I wouldn't go too heavy with it
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Tea