[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
do you know what you guys need
(06-06-2010, 12:15 AM)sexhaver1994 Wrote: fuck the spriters resource
LOL yes
Thanked by:
The Spiter's Resource
[Image: Bear2.png]
[Image: tumblr_ljk17tWfME1qd7kbno1_250.gif]
Thanked by:
is retsupurae from SA
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
yes it's a bunch of goons like slowbeef and diabeetus and even shmorky makes a cameo!!!
Thanked by:
(06-07-2010, 01:06 AM)DrSlouch Wrote: yes it's a bunch of goons like slowbeef and diabeetus and even shmorky makes a cameo!!!
diabetus is my favorite commenter on things :- ) if i could pay diabetus to comment on all things in my life i would
Thanked by:
(06-07-2010, 01:55 AM)STRAIGHT CHILLIN 86 Wrote:
(06-07-2010, 01:06 AM)DrSlouch Wrote: yes it's a bunch of goons like slowbeef and diabeetus and even shmorky makes a cameo!!!
diabetus is my favorite commenter on things :- ) if i could pay diabetus to comment on all things in my life i would

yea

they should join here
[Image: zzha.gif][Image: Sloth.jpg]
Thanked by:
"fuck spriters resource" - literally slowbeef
Thanked by:
(06-07-2010, 02:07 AM)STRAIGHT CHILLIN 86 Wrote: "fuck spriters resource" - literally slowbeef

or we all go to sa

but you have to pay to be a member of sa
Thanked by:
i've been a member of SA for like 2 years now so thats no problem for me
Thanked by:
(06-07-2010, 09:38 AM)DrSlouch Wrote: i've been a member of SA for like 2 years now so thats no problem for me

yea for me neither but

why would you pay for a website
Thanked by:
i kept wanting to read some posts but they kept closing it off to non-goons
also i post sometimes
also it's only tenbux
Thanked by:
(06-07-2010, 12:47 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: i kept wanting to read some posts but they kept closing it off to non-goons
also i post sometimes
also it's only tenbux

ten bucks in like forever, or every year? because that is wat i thought.
Thanked by:
forever
Thanked by:
SA ?
I won't EVER consider paying to go on a forum.

It's just a plain waste...
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
i'd love to get an sa account but im not going to until i move out of my house since they dont accept paypal

also which one is diabeetus
is he in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5TW2PfwxMQ
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: