[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
imageshack works on msn again
just so you know

also tinypic is gay now due to security shit
(06-07-2010, 09:24 AM)JarJar Wrote: also tinypic is gay now due to security shit

[Image: emot-crying.gif]
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:
in the end, photobucket is the only one with subscription shit
Thanked by:
photobucket is bad for sprites since it jpgs bmp files instead of converting them to png.

since i cant save as png on my old computer.
Thanked by:
now i can finally show my dick to people on msn
[Image: tumblr_lbmz8gVkvC1qcyzauo1_500.gif]
Thanked by: slut
(06-07-2010, 11:30 AM)JarJar Wrote: photobucket is bad for sprites since it jpgs bmp files instead of converting them to png.

do you want graphicsgale

actually now that I think about it, you can save as png
in filename, just put xxxx.png as your filename and set the filetype to all files. It'll save it as a png. It's just not in the context menu.

I was doing this same thing on my old windows 95 laptop the other day and it worked just fine
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(06-07-2010, 11:30 AM)JarJar Wrote: photobucket is bad for sprites since it jpgs bmp files instead of converting them to png.

www.iaza.com
Thanked by:
dont have internet on my old computer, viper's method would prob. work, and i could also just resave on this computer but i dont like taking time doing tidbit stuff like that, i want everything done in one go without any extra hassle.
Thanked by:
do you want graphicsgale

or just do my method either will work but keep using photobucket it is perfectly fine
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
i have it but i just use mspaint anyway just because im too much a caveman to use newer programs

the method i use now i just fine though, i dont have to go through any extra hassle, ill be sure to do that method next time though or just resave on this computer since i cant on my old one.
Thanked by: