[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Wacky Wheels
Ripped these a long time ago, putting them into sheets.

[Image: wacky_wheels-section.png]

Racers:
[Image: wacky_wheels-camel_icon.png][Image: wacky_wheels-duck_icon.png][Image: wacky_wheels-elephant_icon.png][Image: wacky_wheels-moose_icon.png][Image: wacky_wheels-panda_icon.png][Image: wacky_wheels-racoon_icon.png][Image: wacky_wheels-shark_icon.png][Image: wacky_wheels-tiger_icon.png]

Misc:
[Image: wacky_wheels-devil_icon.png][Image: wacky_wheels-duck_targets_icon.png]
Thanked by: Ultimecia
What is this? A CLONE of smk?
Also great rip!
Thanked by:
You clearly didn't had a computer when growing up, gabrielwoj

I loved this game! It was so fun to play! You're ripping most of my non-FPS childhood favorites
I think the "Duck" is a Pelican
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: DarkWolf
(06-01-2010, 04:28 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: You clearly didn't had a computer when growing up, gabrielwoj

I loved this game! It was so fun to play! You're ripping most of my non-FPS childhood favorites
I think the "Duck" is a Pelican

I was with 3.1 to 95 XD
But I never heard about it!
Thanked by:
(06-01-2010, 04:28 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: I think the "Duck" is a Pelican

Yeah, you're right. Fixed.
Thanked by:
3.11? No wonder why you missed the cool stuff: the best games were all the DOS based ones. Like Prince of Persia, Golden Axe, Rise of the Triad, Zool....

Alright DarkWolf, got it
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by: