[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Taikodom Sheets (With Translation on some files)
Hold your horses, some of us have something called "real live" to deal with ;p (in my case I must admit I was too busy playing a game with a way too long name). If you don't get a reply in the first few hours, wait for the next day, or some reply. It might take time but someone is bound to see your post.
Don't worry, I won't annoy you anymore :p

EDIT: Ok, I just said I wasn't going to annoy you, but it seems tinypic resized your signs, icons and cubemaps sheets. But the configuration is much better now
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
(05-29-2010, 01:16 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Hold your horses, some of us have something called "real live" to deal with ;p (in my case I must admit I was too busy playing a game with a way too long name). If you don't get a reply in the first few hours, wait for the next day, or some reply. It might take time but someone is bound to see your post.
Don't worry, I won't annoy you anymore :p

EDIT: Ok, I just said I wasn't going to annoy you, but it seems tinypic resized your signs sheet. But the configuration is much better now

Hm... Okay!
What of the sheets are with bad quality?
Also: I will make a ZIP to signs... Also, the icons are pixelated too?
Thanked by:
Resized, not bad quality. Tinypic shrank the following sheets: signs,icons and cubemaps

(Reduzido, não qualidade baixa. Tinypic encolheu os seguintes sheets: signs, icons e cubemaps)
Thanked by:
(05-29-2010, 01:24 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Resized, not bad quality. Tinypic shrank the following sheets: signs,icons and cubemaps

(Reduzido, não qualidade baixa. Tinypic encolheu os seguintes sheets: signs, icons e cubemaps)

Hm... You have a recommend site to upload big sheets? Also, photobucket is freakin limited, imageshack may is good, but there are a MB limit...
BUt, tinypic have reduzed the quality too, I got here the file, downloaded and zoom in... 100% it was really pixelated...
Please, I need some site...
I will try imageshack, and send the stats.
Thanked by:
I use photobucket. When uploading, click on "Tip: Hold down CommandCTRL to select multiple files. (more options)" Then check " 1 megabyte file size " and save. For bigger images I use imageshack
Thanked by:
(05-29-2010, 01:33 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: I use photobucket. When uploading, click on "Tip: Hold down CommandCTRL to select multiple files. (more options)" Then check " 1 megabyte file size " and save. For bigger images I use imageshack

Oh, my sheets are big, I don't use photobucket any more, just for icons, or random images (or sometimes dA, I send a cool TSR logo to you on dA, I was bored and I created Big Grin )
Also, I will not update the first topic yet, but here is the imageshacke'd image:
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6861/...lanets.png
Also, it looks PERFECT for me...
Click for zoom, for original size!
Check more: http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3766/...bemaps.png
IT's everything perfect, I will update all of them when I upload all of them Big Grin
Only one more!
I updated some error fix, it's items not icons, now the TSR "icon" is right:
[Image: Items.png]

And the link for image:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7394/ta...possib.png
EVERYTHING FIXED!!! Thanks much for helpings moderators, grooveman and ultimecia!
Thanked by:
Alright, got it.

Oh, and I saw your dA thing. Yay for random default filters :p
Thanked by:
(05-29-2010, 02:08 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Alright, got it.

Oh, and I saw your dA thing. Yay for random default filters :p

Also, Tonberry2k have thanked one of my posts, but I think I must say for others, it's a problem on website, right on my sheet:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_comp...index.html
The part 10 icon was updated on first post, but on my error, I don't updated on second page, so may he got on second page...

Thanks for helping anyway for this sheet!
Thanked by:
Man, how old are you? 12? Defeated;
You spammed this message in 3 or 4 threads already. Just wait a little bit
Thanked by:
(05-29-2010, 02:29 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Man, how old are you? 12? Defeated;
You spammed this message in 3 or 4 threads already. Just wait a little bit

Well, because NO ONE replied me on any, just you asking for errors...
No I'm not 12...
Thanked by:
They did replied, but I guess they let me to do all the pointers :p That's what I usually do
Thanked by:
The "Screen" one is too big to upload, do you mind if I split it into two files?
Thanked by:
(05-29-2010, 05:11 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: The "Screen" one is too big to upload, do you mind if I split it into two files?

Sure, and I see the updates screen, thanks a lot... I didn't know you have control to update...
Also I was busy, I'm ripping a surprise Big Grin
EDIT: Also you forget general part 10, but don't mind, it's okay!
Thanked by:
It was my first :p
What? Ripping WoW? You mentioned it earlier
I did corrected the icon, but it was Ton who uploaded so it's going to be shown at his update
Thanked by:
(05-29-2010, 09:45 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: It was my first :p
What? Ripping WoW? You mentioned it earlier
I did corrected the icon, but it was Ton who uploaded so it's going to be shown at his update

Yep you right, I have put minimaps, but it's the most impossible rip ever! It have 17.5XX images!
If want to see what a rip, go:
http://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab234...0Resource/
Also, I will upload soon, because my internet is not so good today...
Okay?
Also, Picasa is good for uploading? Or imagehosting? Imagehosting can upload images to 100mb!

Yes, there are a WoW Sheet, the only who haves on TSR is from first, the WoW Lich King is much different!
Also, it was to be a surprise, but let be the guys have some nice day Big Grin
I think I will receive so many reputation, Big Grin

EDIT: Okay, Tomberry2k Updates are cool Big Grin
Thanked by: