[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
C/E Pokemon Trainer aka Red
My first submission.Enjoy! Genki ^_^    
Thanked by:
That could use some work in terms of getting the shading and line style to match TWEWY a bit better, but that's a decent start.

While I'm gonna have to move this to Sprite Discussion for now (You did read the rules about the Submissions board, yes); I feel that if you improved this, and did some more Pokémon protags in this style; I would be happy to accept it. =)
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
I like this. It looks a bit out of style though.
Thanked by:
The lines are very good. Looks a tad undershaded, but some very nice line art. I wasn't expecting much from this, it was a nice surprise.
Thanked by: Baegal
Seems nice, unshaded, but nice, bettter then I espceted
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by:
go ahead, make more. lets see if you can improve it
Thanked by:
I can see that I need improvement in the shading field.I was a little lazy and used the color palette from Red himself from HG/SS. =/ I didn't even expect all the replies to be honest lol.Thank you for all the replies BTW.

To be even more honest,GrooveMan,I didn't read all the rules (am I the only one?) and for that,I apologize.I just wanted to show off some "Pixel Art".

So I'm a nub.lol
Thanked by:
make more, dont be a one hit wonder.
Thanked by: Rhyme, Rosencrantz, Hoeloe
I agree with Francisco, you should show us some more to see if the same problem comes again
[Image: Copyof3Colors.png]
Thanked by:
Well here it is 2 years later... I decided to cut his body in half.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6sfsx...r1_500.png
Thanked by:
Why is the image at x2 size?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Actually it's something between 2x and 3x and thus, incredibly blurry.
Thanked by: Garamonde