[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yoshi V.2
Hey guys, shut the fuck up if you're not actually contributing to fixing the issue here, thanks.

Anyway, it's just a simple edit, I think you should work on it a lot more to make it... not an edit. Try a custom head, just use the Yoshi as a reference.
(05-08-2010, 08:44 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: Hey guys, shut the fuck up if you're not actually contributing to fixing the issue here, thanks.

Anyway, it's just a simple edit, I think you should work on it a lot more to make it... not an edit. Try a custom head, just use the Yoshi as a reference.

They are contributing to fixing the issue.

partially

Ok, i'm done. But I just got here. Which one is version 2? If the version 2 is the small one, it's cute. I like the big sprite next to the "sucks, doesn't it?" text. You should probably make it bigger and partially make a partially better outline.
Thanked by: Saltonara
(05-08-2010, 08:44 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: Hey guys, shut the fuck up if you're not actually contributing to fixing the issue here, thanks.

i used the real YI yoshi head as a reference. i just made as good-looking to the original as possible
(05-09-2010, 12:26 AM)Medevenx Wrote:

They are contributing to fixing the issue.

partially

Ok, i'm done. But I just got here. Which one is version 2? If the version 2 is the small one, it's cute. I like the big sprite next to the "sucks, doesn't it?" text. You should probably make it bigger and partially make a partially better outline.

actually v. 2 is the barely used one
Thanked by:
what's the point of spriting yoshi in yoshi's island style anyway
Thanked by:
(05-09-2010, 11:53 AM)Colton. Wrote: what's the point of spriting yoshi in yoshi's island style anyway

i really like the game :coolfrosty:
Thanked by:
(05-09-2010, 12:03 PM)Cypher The Hedgehog Wrote:
(05-09-2010, 11:53 AM)Colton. Wrote: what's the point of spriting yoshi in yoshi's island style anyway

i really like the game :coolfrosty:
You might as well have posted the original sprite if your going to sprite Yoshi in YI style.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by: