[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Plumber Bros.
Oh look, I made sprites of Mario and Luigi. I won't add any shading before anyone says anything, and Mario is staying chubby. The one thing that bothers me is Luigi's eyes.
[Image: 15hfn75.png]
From top to bottom:
1. Plumbers
2. Classic
3. Classic Fire Flower
3. Modern
Thanked by:
I don't recall luigi turning red in his fire flower palette.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Wasn't it like that in the orignal 8-bit SMB?
EDIT: Mario with a Goomba.
[Image: 2vj9chs.png]
I know the Goomba is a bit big, but considering the style, how big was I supposed to make him?
Thanked by:
Just booted up SMB, and you're correct.
Are you going to make bigger versions for when they get the mushroom?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Possibly. They're already full size, so the Mushroom might just be a Mega-Mushroom type thing, or just a health system. I really don't know.
Thanked by:
They look like babies wearing diapers and baby clothes, actually.
Thanked by:
I'm loving the style, can't wait to see new sprites.
Thanked by:
For luigi, add a black pixel to the bottom of his left eye. Also, The size of mario's hat bothers me...
Otherwise, looking good !
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: