[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
CoolYoshi's Submissions!
(08-18-2008, 12:11 AM)Teeks Wrote: I've always had a strange liking towards both Jelectro and Flurry, both of which you've now sprited.

Marry me.
Same here I just liked them for no reason, also im making other enemies with Jelectro, like Lava Lotus and Big Bertha, should I make them separately, or all in one sheet?
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
I'd put them all on one sheet unless they have enough poses to warrent their own sheet.
Thanked by:
(08-18-2008, 10:22 AM)Teeks Wrote: I'd put them all on one sheet unless they have enough poses to warrent their own sheet.
Your right, I'll go with one big sheet, makes it look better too.
Gifts
Thanked by:
Looking good. Can't wait to see the X-Nauts finished.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(08-18-2008, 12:43 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Looking good. Can't wait to see the X-Nauts finished.
Well SGG has more poses done than me, and I really haven't been paying attention to the X-Nauts and they were made a while ago so, I think it's best If you used SGG's X-Nauts, im probably not going to continue my X-Nauts, thanks Ton!

Important WIP's are in my sig.
Gifts
Thanked by:
When it's ready, you mean.

Quote:New sig coming soon!
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
(08-22-2008, 12:59 AM)Miles07 Wrote: When it's ready, you mean.

Quote:New sig coming soon!
It's Mind boggling, I just cant make up my mind on how the design will be =P
Gifts
Thanked by:
Another M&LUnsureS sheet finished, this time Flurry, Enjoy! I was actually really behind on this sheet, this morning I woke up with a pinched nerve, and I could hardly move I was in so much pain, so I decided to finish Flurry, I im ok now,
[Image: flurrymliconbx5.png]
Gifts
Thanked by:
Definitely a good job, CY!
~ Returned from the brink ~

My submissions - My other sheets
Thanked by:
Pretty good Smile
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
This is good, but... The idle is weird, it looks a walking pose. The side overworld should look more at the side.
Thanked by:
Thanks for the comments guys! Also I updated the sheet, I added more depth to Flurry, and made the Overworld attack correct.
Gifts
Thanked by:
You should only see one eye on the side overworld.
Thanked by:
(08-24-2008, 10:54 AM)Cshad Wrote: You should only see one eye on the side overworld.
Actually in some M&LUnsureS sprites you can see both eyes on side overworld.
Gifts
Thanked by:
I agree with Cshad, you should make the side overworld more "side". Now it looks a little "In-Battle"
Thanked by: