[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch (J)
Well: Hi there Wink

Just a simple question: I wanted original start ripping first all the overworld sprites, and then later the other mushots and so on.
BUT: Most of the sprites cannot be seen because of some screen resolution things and the art of mapping.

So: Does anybody know how to convert the sprites in the extracted folder (extraction can be done with dslazy or so) into bmp out of the rom archive? I mean those narc files (they can be extracted with may tools like Tahaxan).
Or even does anybody has a tutorial for converting the files into bmp or png?

Please help me; organizing the sprites is no problem alter! Smile

Thank you,
Mosche11

P.S.: Rom can be found when sending me an E-Mail (I hate posting Rom Links in Forums; also I think you know where to get! Wink )!
Thanked by:
have you tried searching in this thread?
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=3780
Thanked by:
Thanks for threadlink, but I already knew it; but inside the Code Geass [...].nds- file are other files than in the thread often mentioned! Smile
I made a post there... hopefully for getting great advice! Smile
Thanked by: