[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project
Oops, thanks for pointing that out. :>
Thanked by:
Weeeeeee another sprite

[Image: togekiss.png]
Thanked by:
(03-06-2010, 03:03 PM)Wes Wrote: Phione looks really sad. I know its part of the design, but I think you could work on the eyes a bit.

Yeah, the design has the eye circles/lines in the direction that makes them look sad, hence the smile I gave it.
Thanked by:
I'm calling Munchlax, if it's alright

I might get to work on it later
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-06-2010, 05:52 PM)Wes Wrote: Weeeeeee another sprite

Sorry, but...

I'm going skiing tomorrow, so see you guys on next Thursday.
Thanked by:
(03-06-2010, 07:22 PM)Neslug Wrote:
(03-06-2010, 05:52 PM)Wes Wrote: Weeeeeee another sprite

Sorry, but...

I'm going skiing tomorrow, so see you guys on next Thursday.
That's awesome. Thanks.
Made shiny version, plus another Pokemon (this one was quick, only spent about 10 minutes on it.
[Image: bonsly.png]
Thanked by:
I have a rayquaza made how find you it

[Image: 2z4kdg1.png]
Thanked by:
(03-07-2010, 06:21 AM)maarten Wrote: I have a rayquaza made how find you it

[Image: 2z4kdg1.png]
That's really good. But he looks like he's frowning.

also
[Image: honchkrowx.png]
I wasn't sure whether to use yellow or red. I went with yellow because of the beak, but his eyes, colored feathers, and tail are all red.
Thanked by:
Honestly, I think Bonsly needs more work, but that Honchkrow is pretty great.
Thanked by:
well that can I nothing at do so sees it from it on the gba and for pokemon sprites can I no good position find that yet never before is uses but even as yet I have more pokemon g s c sprites made

[Image: sw8vgx.png]

a jirachi but he is come came have much before then this topic tereght I there then two made only the other stretch fixed at the other computer
Thanked by:
(03-07-2010, 10:47 AM)maarten Wrote: well that can I nothing at do so sees it from it on the gba and for pokemon sprites can I no good position find that yet never before is uses but even as yet I have more pokemon g s c sprites made

[Image: sw8vgx.png]

a jirachi but he is come came have much before then this topic tereght I there then two made only the other stretch fixed at the other computer

Eh I'm not likin the front pose. I honestly couldn't tell what it was at first
Thanked by: Ton, Garamonde
Can someone give me some C+C on my Ralts and Plusle?
Thanked by:
front pose do not does with only the first does with
Thanked by:
(03-07-2010, 12:28 PM)maarten Wrote: front pose do not does with only the first does with

wut?
Thanked by: Solink, Garamonde
(03-07-2010, 12:28 PM)maarten Wrote: front pose do not does with only the first does with

Uh? Say what?
Thanked by: