[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Pokemon G/S/C Devamp Project
To me it looks like it's drifting away into the sky, which I think would suit a ghost.
Thanked by:
Well Duskull is probably the lightest color ghost, but I guess this style doesn't take that into account. He also usually has his arms relaxed and folded behind his back. I wanted to be more original so I brought them out, but maybe I'll make them waving around or something. I can work on the eye though.
Thanked by:
I pretty much kept the basics with the white shading on the body. Only other difference is the darker shades on the hair.
[Image: sponge.png]

Honeslty though, this dude has a tiny little head.
Thanked by:
I updated the colors and this should be the final version:
[Image: kbopia.jpg]
Thanked by:
[Image: ghosts.png]??

Both Zoroark and Manaphy look good to me.
Thanked by:
Yes, much better.
Thanked by:
Okay how is it now?
[Image: ralts.png]
Thanked by:
Just because I'm curious, until we get an official show of his shiny form, should I just give him a random shiny form?

I was thinking something like this
[Image: spongee.png]

Obviously I'd change it after we see his real shiny form.
Thanked by:
I hope you don't mind, Brawler, but I made an edit to your Ralts:
[Image: 2di0oja.jpg]
Thanked by: D2S-Speed
is anyone doing mamoswine, electivire or rotom?? cuz i wanna do those badass mofos
Thanked by:
I think Zoroark can go shiny-less for now until we know what his shiny colors are, but if you wanna experiment go ahead!
Also I'll update the list some. Sorry I'm doing a piss-poor job keeping track here, I've been super lethargic the past week. :<
Thanked by:
WHOOPS THAT IS NOT THE EDIT BUTTON. THAT IS THE REPLY BUTTON.

Anyway, I noticed that under Nosepass you listed the creator as... Nosepass.

I'll fix that for you.
Thanked by:
Oops, yeah, I kept wanting to put different names for some reason. Like Neslug becoming Layle before I caught it. Thanks for fixing it.
Also I should probably work on something to contribute.
Thanked by:
Hoping this is good, but it probably needs some crit:
[Image: 5kg4n4.jpg]
Thanked by:
Sorry Wes but Banette's body seemed too blocky.

[Image: banette.png]

Banette has a neck you know.

Thanked by: