[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
request posters for the challenge thread
how about you all shut the fuck up
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
how about mechant and vipershark and rhymey should all go an- wait, i don't give a fuck.
[Image: raytheon.png]
[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by:
(01-05-2010, 07:45 PM)Raytheon Wrote: how about mechant and vipershark and rhymey should all go an- wait, i don't give a fuck.

how about you all shut the fuck up
Thanked by:
lose some weight robby
Thanked by:
(01-05-2010, 09:23 PM)Keychain Wrote: lose some weight robby
i dont speak japanese
Thanked by:
god damn keychain i hope u wanted fries wit dat shake cuz u got em anyway iceburn.gif
Thanked by:
(01-05-2010, 09:35 PM)Number Six Wrote: god damn keychain i hope u wanted fries wit dat shake cuz u got em anyway iceburn.gif

i dont get it
Thanked by:
(01-05-2010, 10:45 PM)Teddy Wrote:
(01-05-2010, 09:35 PM)Number Six Wrote: god damn keychain i hope u wanted fries wit dat shake cuz u got em anyway iceburn.gif

i dont get it

you wouldn't
Thanked by:
(01-05-2010, 07:04 PM)Sponge Wrote: mechant just go back to mfgg already do us all a favor

How about you do me a favor and get rid of that sig? It's like a temporal vortex leading to mfgg, quintessentially making it the asshole of the universe. Pull up your damn metaphysical pants, child.
Thanked by:
speaking of said sig, I'm almost wishing that poster could come here so I could laugh at them
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
(01-05-2010, 11:05 PM)Vipershark Wrote: speaking of said sig, I'm almost wishing that poster could come here so I could laugh at them

excuseme gentleman, but thats exactly how you post.
Thanked by:
yeah.... no.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
"yeah.... no."

-vipershark, 2010
Thanked by:
[Image: 0000006081.gif]
Thanked by:
obama-san Genki ^_^
[Image: 5lo5J.png]
Thanked by: Adam