[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ATTENTION TSR
i dont know how cy the python found this place but i firmly apologize for his being here

that is all have a cool Cool
wait no i dont

i dont give a fuck

carry on
Thanked by: Sorario
I think it's cute
Thanked by:
Burger 
(12-16-2009, 07:44 PM)Teddy Wrote: I think it's cute

I don't

BLAST IT WITH PISS
Thanked by:
I meant cute as in watching a kitten repeatedly ram into a glass door.

or when people put sweaters on their poodles
Thanked by:
now make a different thread for every single mfgger

not content with dragging yourselves, the alleged "goodposters" of mfgg, in here, i guess you gotta drag the "badposters" in too
Thanked by: Rhyme
(12-16-2009, 07:58 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: not content with dragging yourselves, the alleged "goodposters" of mfgg, in here, i guess you gotta drag the "badposters" in too
blame Dex
メック
[Image: daftpunk.png]
ref
Thanked by:
can i give them challenges already

Thanked by: TomGuycott
I've been waiting
メック
[Image: daftpunk.png]
ref
Thanked by:
(12-16-2009, 08:00 PM)Mechant Wrote:
(12-16-2009, 07:58 PM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: not content with dragging yourselves, the alleged "goodposters" of mfgg, in here, i guess you gotta drag the "badposters" in too
blame Dex

uh no, get out of spamhaul now.

*conscience takes over*

Shy
Thanked by:
it's spelled conscience
Thanked by:
righteous
Thanked by:
tongue
Thanked by:
glukom how dare you say mean things about cy i am reporting you to a cyber bullying website

you're in troub
[Image: detg1h.png]
Thanked by:
(12-16-2009, 09:59 PM)Amster Wrote: glukom how dare you say mean things about cy i am reporting you to a cyber bullying website

you're in troub

oh fuck you know some search engines dont you !
Thanked by: