[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yoshi
(10-29-2009, 04:11 PM)Sploder Wrote: Is that based off the original one, or is from the palette topic? (referring to Yoshi's colors...)

Should be off the palette topic.
Thanked by:
Honestly I like CeeY's better, it has more depth and is smoother imo.
Thanked by: CeeY, Pik, Garamonde
I decided to make a new yoshi, but we of course don't have to use it. just a suggestion, by making him view sideways, so what do you think? (the Left one)

[Image: NewYoshi.png]
Thanked by:
I like this one!
It looks more in style :]
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
so should we add this one too?
Thanked by:
Some very slight edits:
[Image: tempm.png]
Thanked by:
I think some characters should remain facing forward. Yoshi being one of them. However well eventually need to have all these characters facing in various directions anyway.

Thanked by:
Here are different pallets for Yoshi's alternative colors.

[Image: YoshiColors.png]
Thanked by:
I disagree with the red palette, and if you were going for all of the Yoshi colors you forgot Brown and Gray.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:
There is no Gray Yoshi, and I think that the Brown Yoshi is supposed to be Orange Yoshi.

EDIT: look, he is Orange here

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/7/79/Yoshi-scene1.jpg
Thanked by:
(02-25-2009, 04:41 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: This is the topic for the SSB Project Yoshi sheet.
How do i view These?
Thanked by: Alpha Six, Garamonde
What.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Oh wow.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Thanked by:
Sad I shun that post with disappointment.
Thanked by:
Unimpressed
Someone, please, remove him.
Thanked by: codyronaldcamp