Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
(12-07-2009, 03:59 PM)Heat Miser Wrote: 22*

And no it's not.
Alright then, 22. I tried to say it some other way, but I'm not afraid to give honest opinion of these new characters anymore. You keep on adding shitloads of new characters, and Eventually, everyone would want to add some kind of new character to the roster.
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
Example please? These characters were voted upon and taken by most of the people's choices and importance in their franchise. I feel we covered a good basis with the roster we have.
Love: Camo
3ds fc: 4296 3475 9143
Also, this is the final roster.

No more characters will be added.
Thanked by:
(12-07-2009, 04:10 PM)soulcaliburfan Wrote: Example please? These characters were voted upon and taken by most of the people's choices and importance in their franchise. I feel we covered a good basis with the roster we have.
Roster growth seems like it is getting out of hand. Hell, why not add Duke Nukem?
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
Scrap Gooey and Travis. At least Gooey; maybe it's just me, but he seems like a waste of space. How much can you possibly do with a blob with a long tongue, really?

Possibly replace with another Metroid character, honestly. Might I suggest adding (Dark?) Pirate Commando? Mallow could also replace someone, he'd have a lot of potential like Geno.
Thanked by:
(12-07-2009, 04:19 PM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: Another Metroid character wouldn't hurt, honestly. Might I suggest adding (Dark?) Pirate Commando?
Also wtf is up with Gooey? Maybe it's just me, but he seems like a waste of space. How much can you possibly do with a blob with a long tongue, really?

However, most importantly...
WHERE'S MALLOW? D=
Gooey already has a full sheet in the old style, and is almost fully playable in the game engine so far. His moveset is pretty fun and it works well.
Thanked by:
And it was a pretty decent number. Melee had 13 (new): 12 (returning), Brawl had 15:20. We have 23: 37. Seems reasonable to me.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I agree with Ton. Also maybe Mallow could be Geno's AT?
Thanked by:
Was Deoxys really voted on at all? I dont remember any discussion about him.
Thanked by:
I don't like where this discussion is going.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Kairos
I wasn't trying to start a fight. I wasn't complaining, it was a serious question
I haven't been with the project since day 1 of the discussion
Did we talk about Deoxys, at all?
Thanked by:
It is indeed true that there are several characters that didn't have much discussion and/or even public a poll.

But at this point, I don't really give a damn anymore. Shit is beginning to happen again, and that's all I really care about.
Thanked by: Ton
yeah, I agree. Heck, that Travis seemed to appear from nowhere, but I believe he'll be an interesting character in the game.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
Travis was actually discussed for quite a bit of time Unsure
Thanked by:
yeah, he was. deoxys did sort of come out of nowhere but everyone seemed cool with him.
Thanked by: