Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
There is no right answer, duh. It's all about opinion. But the facts show that Geno was a wanted character in Brawl since he was tied first for most wanted with Dedede, iirc.

EDIT:
Oops, my mistake, he was tied for second with Diddy, Ike, and Ridley, two of which had gotten into the playable roster and the latter being a main boss in adventure mode, technically twice. Also, Dedede was still first and he also made it in obviously.
Thanked by:
Well, I've lost all faith in humanity.

Seriously, you wanna know why they made SMRPG look like Sonic 3D Blast? So that people wouldn't notice how 2 dimensional the characters were.
Thanked by:
True or not, you really can't deny that people wanted him for Brawl.

Also, you like to over exaggerate things. I suggest being a little more positive :V
Thanked by:
Not to mention he has a pretty loyal fanbase.

If you hate Geno (for some reason) then you don't have to play as him. I'm ticked that Tingle's in the game but I accepted it and acknowledged that I'm not forced to play as him
Thanked by:
(12-04-2009, 10:17 AM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: Not to mention he has a pretty loyal fanbase.
Name a Mario character without one.
Quote:If you hate Geno (for some reason) then you don't have to play as him.
Yeah, when I could be playing as someone who deserves that space much better, like Kamek or DK Jr.
Quote:I'm ticked that Tingle's in the game but I accepted it and acknowledged that I'm not forced to play as him
That's because Tingle actually has a solid personality and has appeared in more than one game.
Thanked by:
Wait wait wait. I'm wondering, why are you even trying? It says "Final Roster" for a reason. What are you trying to achieve? I highly doubt this will change. Even if it might, it'll take a lot of convincing for Ton to think about it. So, please stop. It's a lost cause.
Fine. Enjoy your "game".
Thanked by:
Who's this douche?
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Really? Becaue I thought this discussion was over. You guys enjoy your "game" and I'll mind my own business, possibly make my own game.
Thanked by:
Please do.
Thanked by: Iceman404
Can I suggest my ideal "character screen" (Roster?)?

[Image: 2dwhks8.png]

At the begining, Isaac will be where Roy is and the same with Stafy and King Dedede. (Later, they'll changed their places)

I think this or a similar structure will be great, why?

~ There are a equitative number of characters per franchise at the begining (Mario: 3/6 and Pokémon: 3/6, Zelda: 2/5 and Fire Emblem: 2/3; DK: 2/4, Kirby: 2/4, StarFox: 2/4 and Mother 2/4... And the franchises with two character (F-Zero, Wario, Metroid) have one unlocked and other one locked.

~ Kirby with Stafy: A tribute to Sakurai
~ Metroid with Pit: In honor of their cheator

~ All the Mario Universe (Mario, DK, Wario, Yoshi and Mario RPG) are together.

~ Snake and Sonic are unlocked.

~ 6 Unlocked newcomers and 17 locked.

Obviously, it's my opinion, do you like it?

Edit: But I think that Villager doesn't be there, it's... strange xD
Thanked by:
I still think Falco should be a default character and Krystal should be an unlockable.

EDIT: also, Deoxys and Lucario. I think Tyvon said he wanted to do the select screen.
Thanked by:
Maybe you ought to consider that there are a lot of newcomers unlockable. xD But if you like I'll change it.

I only like to suggest my idea, I don't want to do the select screen 'cause I probably do worse than other ussers. (Tyvon, all your!) Tongue
Thanked by:
That's true. It's hard cause I want to make so many newcomers unlockables. Tongue
Thanked by:
The only unlockables I think should be starters are Krystal, K.Rool, and Waluigi. The rest is fine with me
Thanked by: