[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Smash Bros. Project 4.5
any one mind if i take a shot at pichu?
i dont like either of the ones we have
how should i figure his size?
Thanked by:
Use the other two as a Size Reference.
Thanked by:
On charizard you should seperate the flame on his tail so that it can be animated easier. just my opinion
Thanked by:
TPoe Wrote:On charizard you should seperate the flame on his tail so that it can be animated easier. just my opinion

imo its harder to put in a game when two parts of one character are seperate

i am aout half way done with pichus basic pose
[Image: pichuidlemaybeou1.gif]
i will work on it from thier
Thanked by:
It's nice, but it could use a bigger body and more defined limbs. A little AA on the ears would help too.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
I dislike how there's only one ear sprite that was rotated 90 degrees to make 2 ears. The head could use some rounding out and the body is way too skinny.
Thanked by:
I did an attempt on Pichu, but I can't seem to get the face right (I made a custom lineart, but the colors are taken from the pevious ones) If any body wants to finish it up, or scrap it. I apologize if I needed to ask for permission first. (Mines the most right one)

[Image: shotatpichuur8.png]
Thanked by:
Is there anybody that someone's not finishing? Like characters that people haven't done yet? If so please let me know, thnx.
Also Radioactive Blueberry, mind If I take a go at Pichu's face?
Thanked by:
Perigi Wrote:Is there anybody that someone's not finishing? Like characters that people haven't done yet? If so please let me know, thnx.
Also Radioactive Blueberry, mind If I take a go at Pichu's face?

Be my guest
Thanked by:
[Image: brawllineupyeasnessediteu1.png]
updatteeee

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
Obviously the style is custom, but what style should be kept in mind when spriting for this project?
Thanked by:
Josiah Wrote:Obviously the style is custom, but what style should be kept in mind when spriting for this project?

Not sure, but what mainly use the Mario as a reference
Thanked by:
Hm. Alright then, thanks.
Thanked by:
Josiah Wrote:Obviously the style is custom, but what style should be kept in mind when spriting for this project?
like radioactive blueberry said follow the mario example, but for actual words, i do believe that it is "pseudo-MMZ" style (someone correct me if i am wrong)
Thanked by:
Human characters should be close to MMZ, but for people like Pikachu or Bowser, it's just trying to mkae it look similar.
Thanked by: