Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
The Smash Bros. Project 4.5
redblueyellow Wrote:I saw that the toon link was open and I was wondering if this one is good:

[Image: toonlink.png]

If there is anything that needs changing, I'll try and do it. Smile
is it me or it's ripped cause i can see a background
[Image: 76561198013106137.png] 
Thanked by:
No its not ripped, and you don't see a background. I even checked on Paint to make sure.
Thanked by:
eww i dun like it.... idk something about it, i dont like how we cant see his face at al. (yes i know thats what he looks like when hes facing the right in ssbb, i just dont like it)

and if you diddnt rip it, shouldnt you be sure it doesnt have a background, without checking it?
Thanked by:
I'm not the one that made it. And I don't like it either.
Thanked by:
K guys it's been a whie since I posted in the Smash Bros Project. Im here to say that I might be able to do a stage or something. So which stages are available?
Gifts
[ PK - TomGuycott - MoneyMan ]
Thanked by:
Lol, there are a lot of stages open. What kind of difficulty are you looking for. Tongue

You could try Pirate Ship?
Thanked by:
Boo Wrote:Lol, there are a lot of stages open. What kind of difficulty are you looking for. Tongue

You could try Pirate Ship?

everybody is always talking about the pirate ship stage what is it like the most hardest stage to sprite i'm just asking because too me i think it's mushroomy kingdom or delfino plaza i guess
Thanked by:
hello no one has posted a single thing today did i say something wrong???
Thanked by:
supersmashbrosspriter1207 Wrote:hello no one has posted a single thing today did i say something wrong???
They will post if they want >.>
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
Solink Wrote:
supersmashbrosspriter1207 Wrote:hello no one has posted a single thing today did i say something wrong???
They will post if they want >.>

im sorry solink i thought it was something i did or said! Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
also I have a life too, don't expect me to post every single day.

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by:
CoolYoshi Wrote:K guys it's been a whie since I posted in the Smash Bros Project. Im here to say that I might be able to do a stage or something. So which stages are available?
I dont care how hard it is, I can manage, but I want it to be quick because I have other things to do, so what stage is quick to do but I dont care how hard it is?
Gifts
Thanked by:
Pokemon Stadium 2?
Thanked by:
Neox The Hedgehog Wrote:Pokemon Stadium 2?
Thanks Hypersonic i'll do it.

EDIT: LOL I mixed up Neox with Hypersonic XD
I mean thanks Neox for suggesting pokemon stadium 2!
Gifts
Thanked by:
CoolYoshi Wrote:
CoolYoshi Wrote:K guys it's been a whie since I posted in the Smash Bros Project. Im here to say that I might be able to do a stage or something. So which stages are available?
I dont care how hard it is, I can manage, but I want it to be quick because I have other things to do, so what stage is quick to do but I dont care how hard it is?

New Pork City... BACKROUND INCLUDED (plus seprately)

Thanked by: