[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Gameboy Color Mario Tennis Boo
This is my first spritesheet: [Image: mariotennisboomy2.png]
Thanked by:
customo Gameboy Color Mario Tennis boo by refractionmaster give credit
Thanked by:
Who the hell is RefractionMaster, oh yeah. I know someone who goes by that username, he felt deeply insulted due to people on Pixeltendo mocking him. So he emailed the file to me and said that I would have a better chance than him.
Thanked by:
Lol, Mozzy we have to be polite here at the new forum.

Dalek, it looks like you added a Racket to Boo with the already submitted sheet on The Spriter's Resource. Please read the rules.

This sheet
Thanked by:
wow, and here my older brother who is better than me said that nobody would notice. OK, I guess I should edit the sheet a bit then. Is that okay
Thanked by:
EmperorDalek2000 Wrote:Who the hell is RefractionMaster, oh yeah. I know someone who goes by that username, he felt deeply insulted due to people on Pixeltendo mocking him. So he emailed the file to me and said that I would have a better chance than him.
oh then iim sorry for that
SadSadSad
Thanked by:
Pffff

Hey RefractionMaster

Nice sprites though

[Image: 2014-11-19_1823.png]
Thanked by: