[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sonic Wave
I thumbed through the comics, starting at #32

These are flat out terrible.

NEVER restrain yourself to so few panels. And make larger panels plz :<
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by:
meh, it fails to amuse me. I only read like the first six. sorry.
Thanked by:
I decided to take the time to read all of them, the entire series, the remakes, the holidays specials, even the body switchers, and honestly, I wasn't impressed, each one failed to have a decent punch line, I think I only slightly to two of them at best
There is nothing to understand, that's why nothing understands it
Thanked by:
Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke Wrote:I decided to take the time to read all of them, the entire series, the remakes, the holidays specials, even the body switchers, and honestly, I wasn't impressed, each one failed to have a decent punch line, I think I only slightly to two of them at best

Why did you waste that much time?
Sweetness, I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head.
Sweetness, I was only joking when I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
Thanked by:
mors ontologica Wrote:
Sho_"Rocker"_Daisuke Wrote:I decided to take the time to read all of them, the entire series, the remakes, the holidays specials, even the body switchers, and honestly, I wasn't impressed, each one failed to have a decent punch line, I think I only slightly to two of them at best

Why did you waste that much time?

I HOPNESTLY had nothing better to do at the moment, shows ya what I do in my spare time
There is nothing to understand, that's why nothing understands it
Thanked by: