[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SMT Devil Survivor
Quote:Tokyo has been sealed by the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force due to a demon outbreak, and it will be seven days before the whole capital is wiped out. The protagonist, a 17 year-old high school student, is trapped with his two friends Atsuro Kihara and Yuzu Tanikawa within the city, and is forced to make contracts with demons by utilizing a peculiar device called COMP to survive.

It came out a couple days ago, the Rom came out today so I just started. It's a pretty good game so far. It's part of the Shin Megami Tensei series so it's bound to have a good story at least and you can't go wrong with strategy RPG's!

Who else is playing this, or plans to play it?
Thanked by:
I just got hold of it today, and did the tutorial battle.

It's much better in English, now I know what the hell the game is about. It was playable gameplay-wise in Japanese, but the battle system alone wasn't enough to carry the game.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by:
What system? DS?
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: