[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Link to the past is fucking insane hard sometimes
(05-19-2009, 04:33 PM)Zee Wrote: I mean, I remember beating it in an sitting before. We're talking about the Super Nintendo game right?

Well aren't you just the greatest little soldier in all of toyland? :I
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by: Sonikku, Sonikku
I played the original for the SNES briefly, then years later got the GBA version, which I beat and really enjoyed. I have no idea where it is currently, though. I think it might be completely lost. Sad
Thanked by:
I fucking love the GBA version, I wish I still had my copy of it. I wasted so many hours playing it.
Thanked by:
i'm literally stuck in the last dungeon on my VC LTTP
Thanked by:
I recently bought LTTP a few weeks back, I remembered how to actually beat the light world. By the time I got to the dark worlds first dungeon I ended up forgetting where one of the keys were and had to look it up (yeah I admit when I am stuck I end up looking at a walk through). This game can be a cake walk if you know what your doing but if you don't, the game can be a pain on your balls running around searching for a missed key.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
I have the SNES and GBA versions, beat them both.

I absolutely hate the ice temple, the other ones were easyyy
Thanked by:
Yeah that basically covers it. I was like 10 when I played it. I can beat the Light World in less than a day, but certain Dark World Dungeons can really fuck with you.
Thanked by:
(05-20-2009, 05:43 PM)Level 48 Kabuto (Sonikku) Wrote: I absolutely hate the ice temple, the other ones were easyyy

I think you and me are the exact opposite

I love a dungeon that's hard as hell, ice temple was the best one imo
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: