[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Foozdude's Incomplete Rips
While I only started ripping sprites recently, I am posting my progress on my incomplete sheets here. Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.

And yes, I apologize for first ripping from Super Robot Wars. I did so more as a request. I plan to do other games, possibly Castlevania or Fire Emblem (the Game Boy Advanced versions).

I am planning on submitting these, just at the moment, they would be considered incomplete. Hence the title, and redundancy is redundant.

Incomplete Rips:
Vysaga, from Super Robot Wars: Original Generation 2
I believe I need to use OAM viewer to get at the sprites towards the bottom... I am unsure, though.
[Image: userbar27zg3.gif]
Currently Ripping:
- Vaisaga / Vysaga (Super Robot Wars: Original Generation 2)
- WildWurger (see above)
- AshSaber (see above)
Thanked by:
I like how the sheet is looking, Fooz. I had a similar problem with Schutzwald, but it wasn't as bad; I used tiles. Maybe that'll help you out a little?
Thanked by:
Ah, thank you. I will have an update sometime next week, I do hope.

Hectic schedules are 'bleh'.
[Image: userbar27zg3.gif]
Currently Ripping:
- Vaisaga / Vysaga (Super Robot Wars: Original Generation 2)
- WildWurger (see above)
- AshSaber (see above)
Thanked by: