The VG Resource
Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Archives (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-66.html)
+----- Forum: Spamhaul (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? (/thread-9671.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - ZeldaClassicEXPERT - 11-02-2009

According to Tornado Experts what are the odds of anyone who is "picked up and thrown" by a tornado surviving?

I personally heard of about 2 stories of people (one person of each) being "picked up and thrown" by a tornado and surviving.

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - FRET - 11-02-2009

Your mother was "picked up and thrown" by a tornado and dropped you on your head.

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - Vipershark - 11-02-2009

has you/me/other(s) been "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - Rökkan - 11-03-2009

seriously
what is with you and your threads
what is wrong with you

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - PrettyNier - 11-03-2009

I knew this was a zeldaclassicEXPERT thread the second I saw it

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - GrooveMan.exe - 11-03-2009

Why specifically picked up and thrown?

Why not 'dragged off their feet and slammed repeatedly into a brick wall' by a tornado?

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - Whispy - 11-03-2009

I survived a cyclone picking me up and throwing me into the sea, but this topic wasn't about cyclones. Sorry.

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - Boo - 11-03-2009

(11-03-2009, 01:34 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: I knew this was a zeldaclassicEXPERT thread the second I saw it

Yeah, that's because you saw his username under the title of the thread.

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - DioShiba - 11-03-2009

(11-03-2009, 03:40 PM)Boo Wrote:
(11-03-2009, 01:34 PM)Gizmonicgamer Wrote: I knew this was a zeldaclassicEXPERT thread the second I saw it

Funny, so did everyone else who don't bother to read the user names under a specific thread title.

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - Boo - 11-03-2009

(11-03-2009, 03:52 PM)Drew Wrote:

Funny, so did everyone else who don't bother to read the user names under a specific thread title.

Funny, I can pretty much just see there name there with a thing called a glance.

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - DioShiba - 11-03-2009

(11-03-2009, 04:04 PM)Boo Wrote:

Funny, I can pretty much just see there name there with a thing called a glance.

Probably because your are not any other member but you.

(11-03-2009, 04:07 PM)Drew Wrote:
(11-03-2009, 04:04 PM)Boo Wrote:

Probably because your are not any other member but you.

Your right. I am me. Nice observation.

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - PrettyNier - 11-03-2009

Quote:Yeah, that's because you saw his username under the title of the thread.
are you perpetually stupid or something

it was the most recently posted in thread when i logged in; in other words part of the title was shown in general discussion and that's it. no indication of who the topic creator was or even the entire title

Alright.

RE: Has anyone heard of people being "picked up and thrown" by tornadoes and lived? - GrooveMan.exe - 11-03-2009

Thread started retarded, is now on its death rattle. Lock or Spamhaul?