The VG Resource
What are you playing? - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-6.html)
+----- Forum: Gaming Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-18.html)
+----- Thread: What are you playing? (/thread-7278.html)

RE: What are you playing? - Rhyme - 01-05-2014

(12-21-2013, 02:30 AM)Kami Wrote: I got addicted to league of legends, oops.

Either way it's fun, as long as you don't play with asshats.

if you want to make it 500% more enjoyable put everyone on ignore at the start of the game if you aren't premade with them

i've been playing dual destinies and league of legends and borderlands 2

send help no matter how many new games i get league is always there and always being played

RE: What are you playing? - Gwen - 01-05-2014

getting the first chance to really play my xbox one for an extended period tonight, although I kinda want to play Dark Souls heh.

RE: What are you playing? - puggsoy - 01-07-2014

Been playing Super Hexagon on my phone while we're out of town, since it doesn't use much battery and never gets boring. I beat it on the PC but it's much harder on my phone, the touch-screen controls are more sensitive than the keyboard. I finally beat Hexagonest, then beat Hyper Hexagon and Hyper Hexagoner directly afterwards, which is strange because that's exactly what happened when I beat Hexagonest on my PC. Anyway now I'm trying to beat Hyper Hexagonest, my best time so far is 25 seconds.

Also I finally decided to get around to playing more OoT3D and beat the Forest Temple, and I'm now in the Fire Temple. It's actually quite fun, I think I last time I played I kinda got sick of it because it was like the third time I'd had to go through Jabu Jabu's Belly (I'd done it twice before on the N64 version).

RE: What are you playing? - Gwen - 01-07-2014

Playing Dark Souls, at the Gargoyle bosses. Man if I can't even beat these yucks, how can I expect to beat this game?

RE: What are you playing? - TomGuycott - 01-08-2014

I wanna drop cryptic foreshadowing on you so bad Gwen, but I want you to be painfully surprised even badder.

Hnnnnnggg so torn.

Unless you're just replaying the game in a different way.

RE: What are you playing? - Gors - 01-10-2014

I am playing GB Mario's Picross. Really fun game

RE: What are you playing? - Helmo - 01-10-2014

(01-10-2014, 12:31 PM)Gors Wrote: I am playing GB Mario's Picross. Really fun game

I heard the music is ear grating

RE: What are you playing? - Ngamer01 - 01-10-2014

Didn't like Picross DS's music then? Some of music from GB Mario's Picross was remade for Picross DS.

RE: What are you playing? - puggsoy - 01-10-2014

Started Torchlight last night, bunch of fun. It also runs very smoothly on this PC which is a relief. I kind of wish this had multiplayer features (like the sequel), but it's still very enjoyable.

Also finished the first manor in Luigi's Mansion 2.

RE: What are you playing? - Sevenstitch - 01-11-2014

Anyone else played the Bravely Default demo for the 3ds yet?

I noticed it was available a few days ago (I haven't touched my 3ds in a while)

If this demo is accurate to what the final product will be like, then I'm definitely picking up a copy when it comes out.
It's got serious old-school RPG feel; The enemies are tough, encounters are random, goals and motivation are simple
and understandable.. and that job system, mmmm yes

They've got a lot of 3DS "gimmick" features in it, but from what I can tell, you aren't required to use them to accomplish
anything important, so that's good if you are a hermit like me or don't live in an area where spotpasses are super common.

Anyway, blah blah blah, try this demo if you like the old-school RPG thing, I think it's worth your time

If not, delete it, Its not like you spent money on it Smile

RE: What are you playing? - Sol - 01-13-2014

I beat Spelunky

it feels incredible

RE: What are you playing? - Sevenstitch - 01-24-2014

So i woke up this morning and thought to myself "damn, I've played it all" as I looked
at my xbox360 line of games.

For giggles, I picked up my old copy of Black Ops (1) and figured it'd be funny to see just
how downhill the lobbies and overall gameplay has suffered from age.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only were lobbies still frequently fair, but lag was minimal
and I found myself (gasp) actually having fun playing it.

It is utterly pathetic to see that Black Ops 2 is such a trainwreck of a game to play, and it's only a year or so
old, but It's previous incarnation is still alive and kicking, and more fun to play at that.

Don't get me wrong, I like BO2, but I see now why I liked the first one so much, and why it sucked me into FPSs
in the first place.

RE: What are you playing? - TomGuycott - 01-24-2014

Waiting on games like that sometimes weeds out awful players and reduces stress on lag issues (although I imagine although they are different games they probably have servers in similar locations and can be effected by similar issues.

Right now I'm not playing too much, a bit too busy. My friend got me Sonic and the Lost World for my birthday, I've been finding that enjoyable.

RE: What are you playing? - Sunlight - 01-25-2014

I've been trying to complete the original Ninja Gaiden for the NES for a few days now.
I've slowly developed a deep hatred towards birds.

RE: What are you playing? - psychospacecow - 01-25-2014

Hitman Absolution is pretty intense. Pink Magnum revolvers help diffuse things a bit though.