The VG Resource
Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Submissions (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-34.html)
+------ Thread: Random Talking Bush's Submissions (/thread-6467.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Ton - 04-08-2011

Great job, RTB!

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Random Talking Bush - 04-08-2011

(04-07-2011, 08:39 PM)Lee Dewyze Wrote: Random Talking Bush, is that all Pleinair's sprites from Disgaea 4? i thought Pleinair have sprites for fighting and animation.
Pleinair is only an NPC in Disgaea 4, and just stands around. If anything, Nippon Ichi might make her playable as a DLC character later on, seeing as how her sprites were grouped together with the rest of the playable characters. I added the sprites into her Disgaea 3 sheet, since the "SD" version used the same sprite style (and seems to have all of her animations, despite not using them at all).

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Random Talking Bush - 04-11-2011

[Image: akiko_icon.png]

Whatever you do, do NOT eat the jam if you value your tastebuds.

Anyhoo, a bunch more Disgaea sprites will be ready for my next submissions update.

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Dazz - 04-11-2011

Heart Much love to the bush. Always need a good bit of bush to make my day go great!

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Lee Dewyze - 04-11-2011

(04-11-2011, 03:13 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [Image: akiko_icon.png]

Anyhoo, a bunch more Disgaea sprites will be ready for my next submissions update.

ok cant wait for the next update i hope next is Desco oh and Monster classes like Catsaber and Succubus. Anyway good luck Random talking Bush and i thank you for your Disgaea Spritesheets

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Random Talking Bush - 04-11-2011

(04-11-2011, 08:53 PM)Lee Dewyze Wrote: ok cant wait for the next update i hope next is Desco oh and Monster classes like Catsaber and Succubus. Anyway good luck Random talking Bush and i talk you for your Disgaea Spritesheets
Valvatorez, Fuka (her HD sprites this time), Prinny and Catsaber will be four of the next sheets, along with the rest of the Disgaea 3 classes. Desco, Succubus, etc. will come later on. Smile

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Lee Dewyze - 04-12-2011

Oh,ok i like Valvatorez and fuuka too.Oh and when will your update will be? about a day?also in order to rip sprites from disgaea 4 do i need a disgaea 4 iso?

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Garamonde - 04-12-2011

RTB's last update was yesterday, dunno when the next'll be. Smile

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Random Talking Bush - 04-15-2011

(04-12-2011, 07:47 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: RTB's last update was yesterday, dunno when the next'll be. Smile
How about today? Here's the rest of the humanoid Disgaea 3 classes, as well as SD Valvatorez and HD Catsabers from Disgaea 4.

[Image: berserker_icon.png] [Image: gunslinger_icon.png] [Image: healerm_icon.png] [Image: maskedhero_icon.png] [Image: ranger_icon.png] [Image: shaman_icon.png] [Image: valvatorezsd_icon.png] [Image: catsaber_icon.png]

And here's all of the updated sheets (with their Disgaea 4 palettes, or in the Celestial Host/Angel's case, their Disgaea 3 sprites):

[Image: celestialhost_icon.png] [Image: roninsd_icon.png] [Image: catsabersd_icon.png] [Image: slimesd_icon.png] [Image: succubussd_icon.png]

HD Valvatorez, Fuka, Prinny (and its new SD sprites) and Succubus will come a bit later. And also...

[Image: D4-ValvatorezFacepalm.png]

*facepalms* Wouldn't you know it, when I was working on Valvatorez's sheet, I realized that I forgot Mao's overworld walking sprites. How did that happen? I have no idea...

[Image: mao_icon.png]

Either way, they're on the sheet now. Hopefully that's the last time I have to update that sheet... unlike that stupid Tarma Roving spritesheet that I've updated at least ten times before with sprites that I've missed.

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Lee Dewyze - 04-15-2011

wow good job Random Talking Bush i like all your rips the Disgaea 3 sprites, because i just bought a Disgaea 3 Game just the other day ehehehe,and especially the Catsaber because catsaber is my favorite class from disgaea.Anyway good job!!!keep it up!!!

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Garamonde - 04-15-2011

Awesome, these are great! Smile

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - ApocHedgie - 04-15-2011

(04-11-2011, 03:13 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [Image: akiko_icon.png]

Jam? Looks more like jarate to me. Nice job with the rips!

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Maneko - 04-15-2011

I just noticed she uses some Darkstalkers effects as part of her "frozen" attacks.

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Random Talking Bush - 04-15-2011

(04-15-2011, 11:20 AM)Apoc Wrote: Jam? Looks more like jarate to me. Nice job with the rips!
That could be why nobody likes it...

(04-15-2011, 12:08 PM)Maneko Wrote: I just noticed she uses some Darkstalkers effects as part of her "frozen" attacks.
Close. It seems like the frozen/burned effects in Eternal Fighter Zero were based off of, but not complete copies of, the respective effect sprites from the Darkstalkers series.

RE: Random Talking Bush's Submissions - Lee Dewyze - 04-15-2011

Also are you able to rip Dlc characters from Disgaea 4? like Asagi?