The VG Resource
Fantasy Smash Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: Fantasy Smash Project (/thread-510.html)

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - HyperSonic92 - 11-05-2008

(11-05-2008, 03:18 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote:
(11-05-2008, 03:14 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(11-05-2008, 03:12 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote:
(11-05-2008, 02:37 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(11-04-2008, 09:56 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: What's the point of a bubble shield if Smash's shields are already bubbles...
It's similar to Pit's Down B or Peach's Lone B

I'm talking about the concept of the appearance.

And Peach's lone B is completely different.
You know in Yoshi's Island when Yoshi drops a baby they appear in a bubble? It looks like that

Perhaps he could cry when he does it (You all know that annoying cry?).

EDIT: Just thought of another stage for the Sonic series:

HYDROCITY ZONE! Please comment...
The move only last about as long as Peach's Lone B. Also not sure about that stage for Sonic. Maybe Space Colony ARK?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - killme - 11-05-2008

(11-05-2008, 03:22 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(11-05-2008, 03:18 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote:
(11-05-2008, 03:14 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(11-05-2008, 03:12 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote:
(11-05-2008, 02:37 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(11-04-2008, 09:56 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: What's the point of a bubble shield if Smash's shields are already bubbles...
It's similar to Pit's Down B or Peach's Lone B

I'm talking about the concept of the appearance.

And Peach's lone B is completely different.
You know in Yoshi's Island when Yoshi drops a baby they appear in a bubble? It looks like that

Perhaps he could cry when he does it (You all know that annoying cry?).

EDIT: Just thought of another stage for the Sonic series:

HYDROCITY ZONE! Please comment...
The move only last about as long as Peach's Lone B. Also not sure about that stage for Sonic. Maybe Space Colony ARK?

He could cry in that short time. And I think we need more classic Sonic stages like Green Hill Zone. It could include a remix of the original song I found on Youtube and the original, along with other Sonic songs. If anyone wants to make it, go ahead, but I might decide to make it if no one else wants to...

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - -Bwar- - 11-05-2008

(11-05-2008, 03:07 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: Here's a slightly edited Baby Bowser from YSDS ripped by Ragey.
[Image: babybowserul1.png]
Again, slightly edited. If someone wants to shade it, go ahead. So if someone could add this to the "Free to make" list, that'd be good.
I've already made one and it's free to edit
[Image: bjbrawlgq8.png]

And I already made a moveset
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
B : Sludgeball - Charges Paintbrush and releases paintball when you let go of the button. Works like Diddy's Peanut Popgun

B^ : Brush Copter - Flies up a bit by twirling his brush in his hands like a helicopter. Acts slightly like Wario's Corkscrew Conk.

B> : Koopa Shell - Throws a Koopa Shell across the field. Will keep on going until it hits something. Only one can be on the field. Works like Ice Climber's Ice Shot and R.O.B'S top thing

B\/ : Fire Gloop - Covers the floor under him in a bright red Shadow Mario Mark (M) and stays there like a motion sensor bomb. When stepped on by a foe, It affects them like PK Fire

Final Smash : Pollutin' Shadow Mario - Basically turns into Shadow Mario and covers the whole field in gloop and affects foes like the Ice Climbers do with the floor in their FS, except instead of taking damage they will trip uncontrollably

It appears that Neox gave up on it. I would really be grateful if someone took it up however... (I dislike doing sheets and I often mess them up)

(11-05-2008, 04:39 PM)Dark_Diety Wrote:
(11-05-2008, 03:07 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: Here's a slightly edited Baby Bowser from YSDS ripped by Ragey.
Again, slightly edited. If someone wants to shade it, go ahead. So if someone could add this to the "Free to make" list, that'd be good.

B : Sludgeball - Charges Paintbrush and releases paintball when you let go of the button. Works like Diddy's Peanut Popgun

B^ : Brush Copter - Flies up a bit by twirling his brush in his hands like a helicopter. Acts slightly like Wario's Corkscrew Conk.

B> : Koopa Shell - Throws a Koopa Shell across the field. Will keep on going until it hits something. Only one can be on the field. Works like Ice Climber's Ice Shot and R.O.B'S top thing

B\/ : Fire Gloop - Covers the floor under him in a bright red Shadow Mario Mark (M) and stays there like a motion sensor bomb. When stepped on by a foe, It affects them like PK Fire

Final Smash : Pollutin' Shadow Mario - Basically turns into Shadow Mario and covers the whole field in gloop and affects foes like the Ice Climbers do with the floor in their FS, except instead of taking damage they will trip uncontrollably

It appears that Neox gave up on it. I would really be grateful if someone took it up however... (I dislike doing sheets and I often mess them up)

This is Bowser Jr. I made Baby Bowser. And I made a moveset for him on the last page, but I'll re-post it.

B=fire breath
B>=Bob-omb throw
NEW! B^=Toady flight (Toady's pick him up and bring to new heights)
Bv=Baby Bomber (A.K.A. ground pound)

FS= Giga Baby Bowser

Both Baby and Jr. can be done, because their movesets differ.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - -Bwar- - 11-05-2008

(11-05-2008, 04:53 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote:
(11-05-2008, 04:39 PM)Dark_Diety Wrote:

This is Bowser Jr. I made Baby Bowser. And I made a moveset for him on the last page, but I'll re-post it.

B=fire breath
B>=Bob-omb throw
NEW! B^=Toady flight (Toady's pick him up and bring to new heights)
Bv=Baby Bomber (A.K.A. ground pound)

FS= Giga Baby Bowser

Both Baby and Jr. can be done, because their movesets differ.

Yes but we need to differentiate the sprites a bit more
Perhaps make Baby Bowser more cartoony looking?
And Baby Bowser should definitely not be an edit..

That Kamek AT was if I'm not mistaken...

Sorry for the double post, but...

Could somebody please animate these?
[Image: loloml1.png]

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Kairos - 11-06-2008

Baby Mario and Luigi Moveset
B-Baby Fire:Both Babies Shoot Fireballs, bounce short distance
Over B-She Smack:Both Babies Hit a Green Shell, and Sometimes, A Red Shell.
Up-Cape:Babies pull out capes and float upwards.
Down B-Baby Drill:Babies spin in one spot, hiting nearby enmies. If both Babies are alive, has 25% chance of creating a pitfall.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - 1up01 - 11-07-2008

(11-05-2008, 09:42 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but...

I'll do it, but what poses do you want me to do? I'll start on the idle first , though.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - killme - 11-07-2008

(11-07-2008, 01:45 AM)1up01 Wrote:
(11-05-2008, 09:42 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but...

I'll do it, but what poses do you want me to do? I'll start on the idle first , though.

All of them.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - killme - 11-07-2008

Here's a stage for Lolo (WIP!)
[Image: castleeggerxi6.png]
Castle Egger:
It will be that big platform (with hopefully better shading) with an upward bridge on each side leading to another piece of land. The left piece of land will be grassy with a tree, while the other piece is sandy with a rock. There is water surrounding the area, but occasionally King Egger will appear and turn it into lava. It will eventually turn back into water. Sometimes rafts will appear in the water to float on. There is also a floating platform at the top of the screen that sways back and forth. And finally, Rocky may appear and body slam someone, sending them off the screen. Few, that was a lot to type. C+C please...

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Kriven - 11-07-2008

About that discussion for more Yoshi characters, here's a concept I came up with a while back...

http://smashbrosman.proboards49.com/index.cgi?board=char&action=display&thread=709&page=1#9879

Anyways, AT's are allowed for this, right?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Charbon - 11-07-2008

I want to pick up Claus but two problems.

1. I don't remember the last time I made a custom

2. I wouldn't know who to credit for the standing frame.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Pik - 11-07-2008

We don't have Claus here. You can make a custom one, or use the one in the Starmen.net sprite topic.

Unless you mean the Masked Boy. Tonberry2k made the original, but I edited it.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - GDKN - 11-07-2008

[Image: taizo1bv7.png]
My new Taizo. Now he looks exactly like he does in NxC