The VG Resource
Fantasy Smash Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: Fantasy Smash Project (/thread-510.html)

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - tsr moderation staff - 10-30-2008

Yeah, I noticed that. But on yours he looks as big as a BN sprite, when this style is considerably smaller.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Cshad - 10-30-2008

Tuna's, yous looks too small and too heavily outlined, it even looks a bit pillowed. I would suggest though for gaia to make the design of his sprite more similar to the official sprite, rather than the art.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Lemon - 10-31-2008

What do you use to animate your frames? Sorry, for n00b question.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - GDKN - 10-31-2008

[Image: taizojk5.png]
Taizo(the guy from dig dug)

I did this a while ago, so i'm not sure if the style matches correctly.
Its based on his appearance in NxC, plus a few new perks I added.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - tsr moderation staff - 10-31-2008

[Image: djangosmashir6.gif]

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Kairos - 10-31-2008

Danjgo is stiff as hell. And just standing doesn't really scream "I'm gonna kick yo' ass foo'"

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - killme - 10-31-2008

(10-31-2008, 08:06 AM)GDKN Wrote: [Image: taizojk5.png]
Taizo(the guy from dig dug)

I did this a while ago, so i'm not sure if the style matches correctly.
Its based on his appearance in NxC, plus a few new perks I added.

I think he should use his game design. More cartoony. And I think his name should be Dig-Dug.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Gaia - 10-31-2008

... God, it's like I can't keep a competitor. Time to look through NxC now.. =( (I gave Neku to Rags, due to difficulty, this could be sarcasim also)

.. Or mabye not. There's still a chance for mine. (And yeah, still stiff Tuna Unleashed)

@GDKN: Keep that design, but his armor plating appears to be off, or it's just me.

@Rags: Can you see that you can get MSN (Live and MSN) so we can keep in touch sometime?

@Cshad: I'm already using the BN cameo appearance sprites, not his art. It's unshaded, though. =/

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - SiFi270 - 11-01-2008

(10-30-2008, 04:26 PM)Diogalesu Wrote:
(10-30-2008, 01:12 PM)SiFi270 Wrote:
(10-30-2008, 10:15 AM)Rags Wrote: Actually, Kamek is an Assist Trophy.

Yeah, but he no longer needs to be.

So? your point is?

Just because you made a moveset doesn't mean the creator will decide to make him as a playable character.
It's a shame to let a character with such potential be an assist trophy.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - tsr moderation staff - 11-01-2008

(10-31-2008, 09:56 AM)Rags Wrote: Danjgo is stiff as hell. And just standing doesn't really scream "I'm gonna kick yo' ass foo'"

That was just for an easy reference, that wouldn't be his actual stance.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - DioShiba - 11-01-2008

(11-01-2008, 09:45 AM)SiFi270 Wrote:

So? your point is?

Just because you made a moveset doesn't mean the creator will decide to make him as a playable character.

So your saying it's a shame for a certain character that has potential being an assist? thats not even a vaild point because 1, Kamek doesn''t have as much potential compaired to Mario and Geno. 2, If you put in a whole bunch of minor characters that have some potential in with major characters, then there'd be an assload of pointless characters in smash, thats why we have assists.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Gaia - 11-01-2008

(11-01-2008, 09:48 AM)Tuna Unleashed Wrote: That was just for an easy reference, that wouldn't be his actual stance.

Riigghtt. anyway, proceeding on with the BN stance now. But I'm going to fix the eye thing because "He looks bored", I'll just use this ref for now.

EDIT: I made a little test, it may not be as stiff as Tuna's, but it'll work.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - SiFi270 - 11-02-2008

(11-01-2008, 12:31 PM)Diogalesu Wrote:
(11-01-2008, 09:45 AM)SiFi270 Wrote:

So? your point is?

So your saying it's a shame for a certain character that has potential being an assist? thats not even a vaild point because 1, Kamek doesn''t have as much potential compaired to Mario and Geno. 2, If you put in a whole bunch of minor characters that have some potential in with major characters, then there'd be an assload of pointless characters in smash, thats why we have assists.
Geno? That one time doll? Don't make me laugh. Next you'll be saying Bean from Sonic Championship would be a good character. Kamek, on the other hand, plays a major role in almost every game he appears in.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Perigi - 11-02-2008

(11-02-2008, 10:12 AM)SiFi270 Wrote: Geno? That one time doll? Don't make me laugh. Next you'll be saying Bean from Sonic Championship would be a good character. Kamek, on the other hand, plays a major role in almost every game he appears in.

I can tell you from right now, Geno is more awsome than you, as with Bean! Kamek doesn't seem that major to me to be considered a characters, but If it's being done, It's being done

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - SiFi270 - 11-02-2008

(11-02-2008, 11:35 AM)Perigi Wrote:
(11-02-2008, 10:12 AM)SiFi270 Wrote: Geno? That one time doll? Don't make me laugh. Next you'll be saying Bean from Sonic Championship would be a good character. Kamek, on the other hand, plays a major role in almost every game he appears in.

I can tell you from right now, Geno is more awsome than you, as with Bean! Kamek doesn't seem that major to me to be considered a characters, but If it's being done, It's being done
At least Kamek wasn't reduced to hosting meaningless minigames.