The VG Resource
Fantasy Smash Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: Fantasy Smash Project (/thread-510.html)

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - GaryCXJk - 06-11-2008

Once we have a decent amount of sheets done, should there be a new Fantasy Smash Project page on tSR?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - theguy - 06-11-2008

I made a Metroid, full sheet (it's forward B move is the same as it's AT move) use if you want, I don't mind about credit, but it's appreciated.

[Image: metroidqg1.gif]

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - -Bwar- - 06-12-2008

Does anyone want to continue my BJ?

I really don't see myself finishing it...
[Image: bjbrawlgq8.png]

Oh btw herew is the moveset I believe would work with him without him coming off as a cheap Bowser clone..

Quote:B : Sludgeball - Charges Paintbrush and releases paintball when you let go of the button. Works like Diddy's Peanut Popgun

B^ : Brush Copter - Flies up a bit by twirling his brush in his hands like a helicopter. Acts slightly like Wario's Corkscrew Conk.

B> : Koopa Shell - Throws a Koopa Shell across the field. Will keep on going until it hits something. Only one can be on the field. Works like Ice Climber's Ice Shot and R.O.B'S top thing

B\/ : Fire Gloop - Covers the floor under him in a bright red Shadow Mario Mark (M) and stays there like a motion sensor bomb. When stepped on by a foe, It affects them like PK Fire

Final Smash : Pollutin' Shadow Mario - Basically turns into Shadow Mario and covers the whole field in gloop and affects foes like the Ice Climbers do with the floor in their FS. Besides the continued damage, any movement on the paint covered ground will result in you tripping. Additionally you run around as Shadow Mario with attacks as strong as Wario-Man

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - AEM - 06-12-2008

Dark_Diety Wrote:Does anyone want to continue my BJ?

Oh btw herew is the moveset I believe would work with him without him coming off as a cheap Bowser clone..

Quote:B : Sludgeball - Charges Paintbrush and releases paintball when you let go of the button. Works like Diddy's Peanut Popgun

B^ : Brush Copter - Flies up a bit by twirling his brush in his hands like a helicopter. Acts slightly like Wario's Corkscrew Conk.

B> : Koopa Shell - Throws a Koopa Shell across the field. Will keep on going until it hits something. Only one can be on the field. Works like Ice Climber's Ice Shot and R.O.B'S top thing

B\/ : Fire Gloop - Covers the floor under him in a bright red Shadow Mario Mark (M) and stays there like a motion sensor bomb. When stepped on by a foe, It affects them like PK Fire

Final Smash : Pollutin' Shadow Mario - Basically turns into Shadow Mario and covers the whole field in gloop and affects foes like the Ice Climbers do with the floor in their FS. Besides the continued damage, any movement on the paint covered ground will result in you tripping. Additionally you run around as Shadow Mario with attacks as strong as Wario-Man
i love itBig Grin
finish him

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Britt - 06-12-2008

Mind if I fix it up some?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - tredog777 - 06-12-2008

it looks good, really good
matches bowser nicely

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - MarioKirby - 06-12-2008

[Image: fantasysmashtoadsr1.png]
Fixed up the Toad I made earlier. C+C?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - -Bwar- - 06-13-2008

Neox The Hedgehog Wrote:

Mind if I fix it up some?

sure!

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Charbon - 06-13-2008

Oh god...Does anyone have Isaac? ^^; If not, I'll take a crack at 'em

But uh I might need help with a moveset...to many PSYNERGY to pick from...

Edit: WAIT Very Sad

Down Special is...Quake...

Forward (And back) special are...well I'm going to be un-original and say move

Up special is Isaac being lifted (Using Lift) and he is on a log. I couldn't think of anything else >_>

What should his standard speical and Fsmash be? (For his F-smash imo it should be Ragnorak or a Djinn summon)

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - tredog777 - 06-13-2008

[Image: toadylz7.png]
i didnt like his arm sticking up like that
tried to fix colors a bit but the stomach went alittle wrong, ill fix it

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - AEM - 06-13-2008

tredog777 Wrote:[Image: toadylz7.png]
i didnt like his arm sticking up like that
tried to fix colors a bit but the stomach went alittle wrong, ill fix it

love him by the way once your finish with doc make him an expansion

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Sponge - 06-14-2008

I need to get back to work on this, so reposting here.

[Image: idlekabillionqn6.png]
[Image: hehehevf0.gif]
[Image: introiy4.png]
[Image: Fawfulintro1.gif]

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - tredog777 - 06-14-2008

is that an entrance?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Charbon - 06-14-2008

Meh here's my Isaac sprite next to the Ike [Image: custom_isaac_example.png]

I dunno it just looks...wrong...

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - link-guy - 06-14-2008

Triggerx made this one at pixeltendo:
[Image: isaacstand18177xd3.gif]
I REPEAT I DIDN'T MAKE THIS, TRIGGERX DID!
i think u might have to ask for permission though :/