The VG Resource
Fantasy Smash Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: Fantasy Smash Project (/thread-510.html)

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - GDKN - 10-01-2008

(10-01-2008, 11:00 PM)liam543 Wrote:
(09-28-2008, 08:07 PM)Vinci Wrote:
(09-28-2008, 06:59 PM)GDKN Wrote:
(09-28-2008, 05:38 PM)Vinci Wrote: PacManis free? I'll take it!

WIP of intro:
[Image: pacmanentryny6.gif]

I don't have idea for the moveset, if someone have idea ^^

is that an edit of mine?

well anyways,
I've already taken the liberty of making a moveset last year, when i was making him a SSF2 expansion,
B=Pac chomp(limbs disapear, stationary chomping, if it hits, then you will move forward, if it doesn't you will still stay stationary)
B^=Pac Chomp Recover(limbs disappear, a slow controlable recovery that will damage an oponent it hit with mouth)
B>=Pac slingshot(from pac adventure 2, hurts oppenents, heals teammates)
BV= pac roll(chargable like sonic and jiggly, but can stop at anytime with the press of B, can only go one forward)

FS: giant pacman(turns into a giant pixelated pacman and chomps at opponents, when an opponent is touched, the will be sent flying at high speeds, if they are KO'd a 100 points sign will appear next to pacman.)

Oh yeah, sorry, I forget. I used your for base but isn't a edit. Very sorry.

Nice moveset. I will probably use this.

Pacmans FS should be that enemies go blue and slow down(like when you get the power up in the original pacman that turns the ghosts blue) and every time pac eats an enemy it does 30% damage, team mates still do same damage or it just kills them instantly but it doesn't last long.

no the power pellet is best put as an item.
It would be more fun that way.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Angelglory - 10-02-2008

Ta-da~ WIP: Shinjuku Rooftop from Sin & Punishment. The pink lines show where the characters would stand on the stage.

[Image: SSBP-shinjuku.png]

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - killme - 10-02-2008

I'm gonna work on Dream Weaver's/Dark Passage stage from Spyro.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Pik - 10-02-2008

(10-01-2008, 11:02 PM)GDKN Wrote:

WIP of intro:

is that an edit of mine?

well anyways,
I've already taken the liberty of making a moveset last year, when i was making him a SSF2 expansion,
B=Pac chomp(limbs disapear, stationary chomping, if it hits, then you will move forward, if it doesn't you will still stay stationary)
B^=Pac Chomp Recover(limbs disappear, a slow controlable recovery that will damage an oponent it hit with mouth)
BV= pac roll(chargable like sonic and jiggly, but can stop at anytime with the press of B, can only go one forward)

FS: giant pacman(turns into a giant pixelated pacman and chomps at opponents, when an opponent is touched, the will be sent flying at high speeds, if they are KO'd a 100 points sign will appear next to pacman.)

Pacmans FS should be that enemies go blue and slow down(like when you get the power up in the original pacman that turns the ghosts blue) and every time pac eats an enemy it does 30% damage, team mates still do same damage or it just kills them instantly but it doesn't last long.

The moveset seems a little over powered.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Gollum - 10-02-2008

I wan't to help with some Krystal sprites in the style of the project but I can't get a good color scheme worked up, and I can't shade it for crap!
plus... all I have made is the outline of the head... several differant designs in fact...

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Dark the Hedgehog - 10-02-2008

Hey guys? What about my TwinBee sprite? No one ever commented on it...

ALSO, I think the PacMan moveset is too...strong. Those are REALLY helpful moves. TOO helpful.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - GDKN - 10-02-2008

(10-02-2008, 03:50 PM)pikspiksmaroator Wrote:
(10-01-2008, 11:02 PM)GDKN Wrote:

WIP of intro:

is that an edit of mine?

well anyways,

The moveset seems a little over powered.
no, the character will be slower than mario, but almost as strong.
His recover is slow, his projectile is weak, and his pac roll only goes forward, so hes pretty balanced, as to not be overpowered. Smile

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Perigi - 10-02-2008

I made some layouts for some characters, so If you want you can use them (Cause I'm not gonna do'em) but here they are:

The one on the left is Demiru (Tamato Adventure)
The middle is Mr. Driller
And the one on the right is Twinbee (a different layout for whoever's doing him)

and Pac-man's moveset doesn't seem TOO overpowered to me, but it would give him different advantages depending on the situation

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - DarkAce - 10-03-2008

Is Tetris-L still available? And if so, would it be ok for me to re-sprite it with a different moveset, but still the same colours and base?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Kairos - 10-03-2008

No, I think Someone took L-Block.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - killme - 10-03-2008

EpicWes has Tetris, I think...
[Image: dreamweaverszk8.png]
Here is one of those fairy things from Spyro. Could somebody help me with a head and shading. If you don't know what it is, don't bother trying.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - killme - 10-03-2008

I think somebody should make a tutorial for this style.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - GDKN - 10-03-2008

Is this style originally made?
Or was this from a game before?
I never knew.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - HunterZ - 10-03-2008

Its essentially MMZ style, Or at least originated from it. Anyways, if its in MMZ syle its OK.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - 1up01 - 10-04-2008

(10-03-2008, 12:22 PM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: EpicWes has Tetris, I think...
[Image: dreamweaverszk8.png]
Here is one of those fairy things from Spyro. Could somebody help me with a head and shading. If you don't know what it is, don't bother trying.

Isn't it one of those sheep you burn and a butterfly came out? The dragonfly would eat them.

Also, I think Shyguy should be in here. He's more than just a normal enemy. He is a fan favorite. You don't play as a goomba in Mario hoops or in other games. It would be stupid to put in a Goomba, unless you make up a ton of weird moves for it to make sense. A shyguy is more diverse so it has more reasons to be put in.