The VG Resource
Fantasy Smash Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: Fantasy Smash Project (/thread-510.html)

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - killme - 07-21-2009

Ok, here is my opinion on the matter: WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED LIMITATIONS?!?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Kairos - 07-21-2009

(07-21-2009, 07:24 PM)Sky_Blue_Wiggler Wrote: Ok, here is my opinion on the matter: WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED LIMITATIONS?!?

For this prject, there are none.

For the game, we don't want it to be a smash flash 2 or some bullshit, that's why.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Gaia - 07-21-2009

(07-21-2009, 07:32 PM)Rags Wrote:
(07-21-2009, 07:24 PM)Sky_Blue_Wiggler Wrote: Ok, here is my opinion on the matter: WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED LIMITATIONS?!?

For this prject, there are none.

For the game, we don't want it to be a smash flash 2 or some bullshit, that's why.

Excuse me while I go make a brawl moveset for Sparkster. I'm sure many people would thank me later afterwards for a decent flash brawler from a good game.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Gors - 07-21-2009

You know what? I don't care if our sprite is going to be used or not. Just working on them is what I want. The sprite being chosen for the game is just a side-effect of it.

Since a lot of people agreed on me about making a new thread, who'll make it? The person that's going to create it must be, like, this project's admin, updating the list and sprites regularly.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - D2S-Speed - 07-21-2009

I agree with Rags for Klonoa and NiGHTS also Morrigan Aensland

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Angelglory - 07-21-2009

Hell, I'll do it if no one's opposed to it.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Kitsu - 07-21-2009

Go ahead.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - D2S-Speed - 07-21-2009

Hey more power to ya Angelglory!

EDIT: I had alot of time on my hands update on my Geno sprites the sprites in red are new the ones in green have been remade to look better! Crit and also someone please animate them, Also Up Smash stars were made by Omegakyogre I do not take any credit for using them Enjoy!

This is awfully long! Sorry! It's just like my room messy and body parts everywhere haha just joking!

[Image: fgedgmwemg.png]

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Kairos - 07-22-2009

So before I woek on Megaman/Cless/whoever the fuck I'm working on, I'm going to make a Layton Assist Trophy.

Basically, I was thinking of him using the coin launcher from "The Last Time Travel", but I don't want him being to much like Meowth so help is appricaited.

Also, I would love to make him a playable character, but I don't have a decent moveset for him soooooo

And I don't mean jus t the "B" moves, I mean the tilts and everything.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Angelglory - 07-22-2009

I'll post up the new thread sometime after I wake up. Characters and stuff will be list alphabetically along with what company or whatever they're from + who's spriting the thing in question. There'll be links to the character/etc.'s sheets as well.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Ton - 07-22-2009

I'm liking Geno. Why does he have a tether grab though? What do you plan on doing for his three hit combo? I was thinking left jab, right jab, rocket fists, maybe?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - tsr moderation staff - 07-22-2009

Geno doesn't really fit the style too well and his animations are somewhat oversimplified and choppy compared to Gooey or Marina.
[Image: vjoealtidle.gif]
im not pulling off the hand rotation too well, can somebody give me some help?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Gaia - 07-22-2009

Looks good.

[Image: 14cqu74.png]

Used both Gorsal's Marina, and both Sparkster rips for the SNES and Megadrive. Mario's there for the height, C+C?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - HyperSonic92 - 07-22-2009

(07-22-2009, 01:46 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I'm liking Geno. Why does he have a tether grab though? What do you plan on doing for his three hit combo? I was thinking left jab, right jab, rocket fists, maybe?
We already thought of it; first a left jab, then a right swing of the fist then stomps his foot with a small shockwave appearing from it.

It's kinda similar to Symbiote Spidey's combo in Web of Shadows (console version).

Also love the sheet, espically the down smash, but my only complaints:
*What's the forward Smash suppose to do?
*You should fix the beam on the Down B, it looks kinda attached. Maybe make it the same color as the charging energy

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - D2S-Speed - 07-22-2009

(07-22-2009, 11:27 AM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(07-22-2009, 01:46 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: I'm liking Geno. Why does he have a tether grab though? What do you plan on doing for his three hit combo? I was thinking left jab, right jab, rocket fists, maybe?
We already thought of it; first a left jab, then a right swing of the fist then stomps his foot with a small shockwave appearing from it.

It's kinda similar to Symbiote Spidey's combo in Web of Shadows (console version).

Also love the sheet, espically the down smash, but my only complaints:
*What's the forward Smash suppose to do?
*You should fix the beam on the Down B, it looks kinda attached. Maybe make it the same color as the charging energy

Cool thank you everyone for your crit's I truly appreciate it!

@ Tonberry: If you don't like it I can change it if you want because you know I was thinking Geno could have a tether recovery like Link or Samus.
@ HyperSonic92: Sweet thanks, well his Down Smash is really like Snake's Side Smash but he throws a star to the ground and whoever is close to him will get caught in the explosion, Sort like a Star Blast Attack!