The VG Resource
Fantasy Smash Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: Creative Zone (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-86.html)
+----- Forum: Spriting and Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-14.html)
+------ Forum: Sprite Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-15.html)
+------ Thread: Fantasy Smash Project (/thread-510.html)

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - tsr moderation staff - 12-20-2008

(12-20-2008, 05:46 AM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(12-20-2008, 02:47 AM)omegakyogre Wrote: Here's Gooey's Up Special.
[Image: GooeyUpSpecial2.gif]

I plan on adding a few more features to it. Right now you can control its direction, and he'll bounce if you make him hit the ground with it.
Eh, the animation might be choppy. I'm not sure why; it should be running at a solid 20 fps. It might be my computer hiccuping, actually.
Ya know all the Gooey animations you make always turn out so cool and fluid. And the sprites are good too.

Any progress on Viewtiful Joe? I liked those too
Nah, I'll prolly get back to it later. I switch projects then go back to old ones and remake and all that stuff a lot.

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Cesar - 12-26-2008

Um... I don't know if it's good enough, but I tried Daisy:
[Image: Daisye-1.gif]

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - rezzie - 12-26-2008

I was lurking around here for a while until I decided to register today.

Love how the whole thing has been going about, though I haven't looked through all of the pages yet.

In the past month, on a different forum, I came up with a moveset for Jill from Drill Dozer :V I shall just copy & paste it to here.

copy&paste~
Jill - From Drill Dozer

B - Drill: Bet you didn't see this one coming, huh? :V Anyway, referencing her 3 gear system, timing your B tap will get you a powerful damage racker and there's little to no knockback and the damage of the 3rd gear drill will damage for at least 5% each hit. 2nd gear will get at least 3% and 1st will do only do 1%. You may also walk back or forth with it.

Side + B - Rocket Drill: It somewhat like Luigi's Green Missile or Pikachu's Skull Bash where you can charge it up. Once full charged, you can hold it until you fell it necessary to release. The special thing about this is that when you hit an opponent, you'll drill them for a moment then jet them forward as you'll get a boost yourself. This has an high angled knockback to prevent using this to constantly combo an opponent off the screen, possibly killing yourself.

Down + B - Dozer Dash: I'm debating whether or not to use this as her dash A or down B, but either way here goes. Pressing down B will make Jill (and the Drill Dozer) jet forward a short distance, leaving behind a blue after image like Fox's side B (only, this is me staying true to Drill Dozer's stuffs >_>). You can also do it off a ledge and still go out in a straight line, but you can't use it in midair. Jumping will cancel the dash and you'll be free to do whatever. Obviously, the main damage is the beginning of the dash and the weakest point is near the end.

Up + B - Propeller Drill: If you've played Drill Dozer, you'll remember that there was a stage in which you get a propeller to fly up a tower. This shall be Jill's up B move. Being hit by the propeller will knock you to the other side and that side will hit you to the other and keeps going until it's finished, each hit dealing 1%~2%. The twist is like Jill's B move where you have to time pressing the B button to get the full use of her up B. To be fair, getting to 3rd gear wont make you fly forever. Her up B with the use of only the beginning press wont grab her much distance. Pressing it 2 more times, along with the proper timing, will.
End copy&paste

I actually had an entire moveset thought out with all the Smashes and grabs and stuff, but putting it all here would be really big, and this is probably big as it is. So yeah, thought I'd drop by and say stuffs. *continues lurking*

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - D2S-Speed - 12-26-2008

sorry ive been busy but w/ the smash project no excuses here ive been improving toon zelda with ninspriters toon link base and again sorry for the wait ShyShyShy

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - HyperSonic92 - 12-26-2008

(12-26-2008, 09:26 AM)Cesar Wrote: Um... I don't know if it's good enough, but I tried Daisy:
Looks cool. Moveset please?

(12-26-2008, 11:59 AM)supersmashbrosspriter1207 Wrote: sorry ive been busy but w/ the smash project no excuses here ive been improving toon zelda with ninspriters toon link base and again sorry for the wait ShyShyShy
Looks good. Can she transform into Tetra?

I didn't do it xD
I was waiting to see if you liked it first.

(12-26-2008, 01:37 PM)Cesar Wrote: I didn't do it xD
I was waiting to see if you liked it first.
Then why did you say you tried making it?

(12-26-2008, 01:29 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(12-26-2008, 09:26 AM)Cesar Wrote: Um... I don't know if it's good enough, but I tried Daisy:

(12-26-2008, 11:59 AM)supersmashbrosspriter1207 Wrote: sorry ive been busy but w/ the smash project no excuses here ive been improving toon zelda with ninspriters toon link base and again sorry for the wait ShyShyShy

yes she can but im not doing tetra jus zelda

(12-26-2008, 01:42 PM)supersmashbrosspriter1207 Wrote:

I could do Tetra for ya
How does my Tetra look? It's been a while since I done this so it might not be so good

Ok, I'm doing it now. So, as I made her using her sports attire, I wanted to make a mix of her moves in Mario sport games.

Daisy:

A - Boxing: Boxing gloves will appear and she will punch.

Down + A - Drill Boxing: She will jump and use a downward punch.

Smash Down + A - Hammer Spin: She will grab a hammer and start spinning it. The direction is random.

Forward + A - Archery: She will shoot an arrow at the oponent.

Smash Forward + A - Shooting: She will fire an exploding little ball at the oponent. A yellow gun will fire a flower ball and a red gun will fire a smoke ball.

Up + A - Table Tennis: She will grab a paddle and bounce a ball towards the opponent.

Smash Up + A - Dream Table Tennis: She will grab a paddle and bounce three balls towards the opponent.

B - Tennis: She will grab a tennis racket to guard herself. It enables counterattacks.

Forward + B - Fencing: She will grab a rapier and strike the enemy with it. If it hits, she will be able to strike up to 3 more times in succesion.

Down + B - Golf: She will use a golf club to shoot the ball, making the oponent fall.

UP + B - Basketball Dunk: She will grab a basketball and perform a dunk on the enemy.

Here's an update:
[Image: Daisye-3.png]

(12-26-2008, 01:49 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:

I could do Tetra for ya
How does my Tetra look? It's been a while since I done this so it might not be so good

Tetra looks great for the project are u doing Tetra for right now

(12-26-2008, 04:09 PM)Cesar Wrote: Ok, I'm doing it now. So, as I made her using her sports attire, I wanted to make a mix of her moves in Mario sport games.

Daisy:

Smash Down + A - Hammer Spin: She will grab a hammer and start spinning it. The direction is random.

Smash Forward + A - Shooting: She will fire an exploding little ball at the oponent. A yellow gun will fire a flower ball and a red gun will fire a smoke ball.

Up + A - Table Tennis: She will grab a paddle and bounce a ball towards the opponent.

Smash Up + A - Dream Table Tennis: She will grab a paddle and bounce three balls towards the opponent.

B - Tennis: She will grab a tennis racket to guard herself. It enables counterattacks.

Forward + B - Fencing: She will grab a rapier and strike the enemy with it. If it hits, she will be able to strike up to 3 more times in succesion.

Down + B - Golf: She will use a golf club to shoot the ball, making the oponent fall.

UP + B - Basketball Dunk: She will grab a basketball and perform a dunk on the enemy.

Here's an update:
Cool moveset but I've a few suggestions:
*For up tilt have her just swing a tennis racket above her and for up smash have two. It could play similar to Pit's up smash but quicker and weaker.
*Side tilt could be just her sticking her foot out. And side smash could be similar to Mewtwo's but instead a giant flower head appears.

(12-26-2008, 08:34 PM)supersmashbrosspriter1207 Wrote:

I could do Tetra for ya

Sure. Why not?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Angelglory - 12-27-2008

No offense, but those moves sound horrible. If you're so bent on giving her sports moves, why not something like her special moves she actually has in the sports titles?

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - D2S-Speed - 12-27-2008

(12-26-2008, 09:03 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote:
(12-26-2008, 04:09 PM)Cesar Wrote: Ok, I'm doing it now. So, as I made her using her sports attire, I wanted to make a mix of her moves in Mario sport games.

Daisy:

Here's an update:
Cool moveset but I've a few suggestions:
*For up tilt have her just swing a tennis racket above her and for up smash have two. It could play similar to Pit's up smash but quicker and weaker.
*Side tilt could be just her sticking her foot out. And side smash could be similar to Mewtwo's but instead a giant flower head appears.

(12-26-2008, 08:34 PM)supersmashbrosspriter1207 Wrote:
(12-26-2008, 01:29 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [quote='Cesar' pid='53394' dateline='1230301605']
Um... I don't know if it's good enough, but I tried Daisy:

I could do Tetra for ya

Sure. Why not?
[/quote

her moveset should be like zeldas in brawl right

RE: Fantasy Smash Project - Henriken - 12-27-2008

erm... i suck at spriting, but i came up with a few ideas(some of the ideas arent complete)

ASSIST TRoPHIES
The Proffessor: Chalk written scribbles appear across the whole screen and block the view.
Ecco the dolphin: Ecco dives around the arena, damaging anything it hits.

PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
Kamek: Not a clue what his attacks would be, but it would be cool to have him.
Marx: Final smash: Grows the wing things temporarily.