The VG Resource
The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-65.html)
+--- Forum: July 2014 Archive (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-139.html)
+---- Forum: The Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-85.html)
+----- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-5.html)
+------ Forum: Ripping Projects (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-33.html)
+------ Thread: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* (/thread-4388.html)

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - srb2x - 11-06-2009

(11-02-2009, 01:04 PM)RockmanEXE Wrote:
(11-02-2009, 09:55 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Someone will get them eventually, I hope.
I hope so too.

[Image: darkbowseroverworld.png]

If the battle and overworld sheets are separate for him, I'll do it. (unless someone already decided to)

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - A.J. Nitro - 11-06-2009

Nah, I'm sure he free. Go for it!

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - diegouh - 11-07-2009

i have one boss and gogant bowser eyes [Image: mario_blocks_sprites_by_diegouhX.jpg]
[Image: bowser_train_sprite_eyes_by_diegouhX.png]

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - Crazy Koopa - 11-07-2009

...Uhh... complaints on the first one:
- Saving in Jpeg ruins sprites completely.
- It's incomplete
- Too much blank space
- Someone is already working on them

And the other one:
- Too much blank space
- Unless you have a Fawful Express sheet to go with this, it's pretty useless, no offense.
- The quality is wrong. You have to use a 9.3 or 9.4 Desmume emulator to rip backgrounds.

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - diegouh - 11-10-2009

(11-07-2009, 10:02 PM)Crazy Koopa Wrote: ...Uhh... complaints on the first one:
- Saving in Jpeg ruins sprites completely.
- It's incomplete
- Too much blank space
- Someone is already working on them

And the other one:
- Too much blank space
- Unless you have a Fawful Express sheet to go with this, it's pretty useless, no offense.
- The quality is wrong. You have to use a 9.3 or 9.4 Desmume emulator to rip backgrounds.
It completely do I speak Spanish but uh? Only queria to know if it(he,she) was nice and when I complete this one podria to raise it so(then,since) I am very new and not nothing

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - AEM - 11-10-2009

Diegouh,
What Crazy Koopa's Saying that.
The Sprites Must be Saved in .PNG/.GIF Formatting. .JPG ruins the Quality of the Image.
It's not Fully Done
To much Blank Space. (It's Bad)
And M And L Are already being worked on.

For the Big Eyes
More Blank Space.... (Still Bad)
If your Going to rip the Fawful Train, The Big Eyes Aren't needed.
You need a 9.3 or 9.4 Desmume emulator to rip backgrounds. So then It Looks Better.

(I Said the same thing, Just tried to simple it up...)

Wait.
Who's ripping Bowser's Memory?

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - diegouh - 11-11-2009

(11-10-2009, 01:00 PM)Ariand54321 Wrote: Diegouh,
What Crazy Koopa's Saying that.
The Sprites Must be Saved in .PNG/.GIF Formatting. .JPG ruins the Quality of the Image.
It's not Fully Done
To much Blank Space. (It's Bad)
And M And L Are already being worked on.

For the Big Eyes
More Blank Space.... (Still Bad)
If your Going to rip the Fawful Train, The Big Eyes Aren't needed.
You need a 9.3 or 9.4 Desmume emulator to rip backgrounds. So then It Looks Better.

(I Said the same thing, Just tried to simple it up...)

Wait.
Who's ripping Bowser's Memory?
Not this who doing it but if they love plz ripping Bowser's Memory?
If already the doing I wanted to know since I can do one without they make it the others to work in not to follow continue the sheet SickCry

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - mutantyoshi - 11-11-2009

wait what....I don't understand what your saying. and that image that is attached, it is in JPG. use PNG. files, like everyone else is saying!

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - HAHAHA - 11-13-2009

Bowser Train eyes should be added to Fawful Express sprite sheet(if someone rips him).

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - diegouh - 11-13-2009

(11-11-2009, 06:50 PM)mutantyoshi Wrote: wait what....I don't understand what your saying. and that image that is attached, it is in JPG. use PNG. files, like everyone else is saying!

I understand it perfectly only it was a sample now only I want that they say to me that I can do another rip or the memory(report of bowser this one well to raise it in the suitable format Rolleyes
(11-13-2009, 06:26 AM)HAHAHA Wrote: Bowser Train eyes should be added to Fawful Express sprite sheet(if someone rips him).

yes plz
ok png format [Image: mem_of_bowser_by_diegouhX.png]

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - HAHAHA - 11-13-2009

Sorry,but i think it is incomplete.Only if you want tyo take this guy as a separate sheet,also,"block peach" should be added here too.
EDITBig Grinont forget to add X Boss palette too.

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - magicsnake - 11-13-2009

(11-13-2009, 10:08 AM)diegouh Wrote:
(11-11-2009, 06:50 PM)mutantyoshi Wrote: wait what....I don't understand what your saying. and that image that is attached, it is in JPG. use PNG. files, like everyone else is saying!

I understand it perfectly only it was a sample now only I want that they say to me that I can do another rip or the memory(report of bowser this one well to raise it in the suitable format Rolleyes
(11-13-2009, 06:26 AM)HAHAHA Wrote: Bowser Train eyes should be added to Fawful Express sprite sheet(if someone rips him).

yes plz

great ! but incomplete, to make it short, re-do the same sheet you did before but in .png

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - diegouh - 11-13-2009

(11-13-2009, 08:39 PM)magicsnake Wrote:

yes plz

great ! but incomplete, to make it short, re-do the same sheet you did before but in .png
Was it exactly what want not?

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - magicsnake - 11-13-2009

(11-13-2009, 09:58 PM)diegouh Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 08:39 PM)magicsnake Wrote:

yes plz

Was it exactly what want not?
I mean, you should do like you did with the .jpeg sheet but instead in .png
you don't have to remove anything

RE: The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS* - srb2x - 11-13-2009

Uh... need a little help here

Does anyone have a save state right after dark fawful? (results screen)
I need this to continue ripping overworld for dark bowser.