The VG Resource
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project (/thread-34836.html)

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Dracomatt - 07-30-2019

Hey, guys, The Hero is about to be released! Get your porting software ready!

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Kold-Virus - 07-30-2019

I have my data.arc updater ready, all it's gotta do is drop.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - andreelikesplantsvszombies - 07-31-2019

Did you guys got Hero's model?

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Kold-Virus - 07-31-2019

I can't download the update, it keeps failing due to my shit connection. So not me anyway.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - ninetalescommander - 07-31-2019

I'm sure someone will upload it. Probably end up being RTB.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 07-31-2019

(07-31-2019, 02:16 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: I'm sure someone will upload it. Probably end up being RTB.
Well, yeah, I'm still working on getting the filenames figured out. I've only got three names to figure out for Yggdrasil's Altar, then I can start uploading the new stuff.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - andreelikesplantsvszombies - 08-01-2019

(07-31-2019, 06:03 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 02:16 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: I'm sure someone will upload it. Probably end up being RTB.
Well, yeah, I'm still working on getting the filenames figured out. I've only got three names to figure out for Yggdrasil's Altar, then I can start uploading the new stuff.
Still figuring out the last files' filenames?

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 08-02-2019

(08-01-2019, 07:37 AM)andreelikesplantsvszombies Wrote: Still figuring out the last files' filenames?
Not anymore! The last few took me a while, they weren't quite as obvious as the rest.

But yeah, Hero's additions are up in the folder now!

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Estebantr - 08-03-2019

can someone explain me how can i rip young link animations? , thanks!!!!!!

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - RiffRaff1138 - 08-03-2019

I'm not finding the other heroes from the Hero's Final Smash. Am I just overlooking something or are they not there? The "finalsmash" folder, as far as I can tell, seems to be just the background, and that tracks with the other characters' files.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 08-03-2019

(08-03-2019, 11:23 AM)RiffRaff1138 Wrote: I'm not finding the other heroes from the Hero's Final Smash. Am I just overlooking something or are they not there? The "finalsmash" folder, as far as I can tell, seems to be just the background, and that tracks with the other characters' files.
Just like with Joker's Final Smash, it's actually a video file that plays which has their models in it, so there's nothing to rip unfortunately.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - L.O.O.P - 08-11-2019

can someone help me with the eyes?

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Essential - 08-31-2019

what's the problem with the eyes exactly?

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Kold-Virus - 08-31-2019

The eyes are the same polygon. The irises are on the 2nd UV layer, on top of the whites.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Pik - 09-04-2019

(08-03-2019, 11:23 AM)RiffRaff1138 Wrote: I'm not finding the other heroes from the Hero's Final Smash. Am I just overlooking something or are they not there? The "finalsmash" folder, as far as I can tell, seems to be just the background, and that tracks with the other characters' files.

As RTB mentioned it is a video file, but the models of the heroes themselves are taken from Monster Battle Road Victory for Wii. So you're in luck, they are obtainable that way.