The VG Resource
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-119.html)
+---- Thread: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project (/thread-34836.html)

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Mxyl V - 01-02-2019

(12-27-2018, 11:33 PM)Noobis Wrote: yeah could someone upload CrossMod compiled? thanks so much

Got it: https://mega.nz/#!J8gEiKiT!qORv3nA38OTXxpRVwmK_pucDZ14kKfYGH2nFWZNaxfg

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - ninetalescommander - 01-02-2019

(01-02-2019, 10:31 AM)Mxyl V Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 11:33 PM)Noobis Wrote: yeah could someone upload CrossMod compiled? thanks so much

Is CrossMod efficient? Since it's apparently a substitute for people that don't own 3DS Max I'm curious whether or not it does a good job.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Essential - 01-02-2019

(01-02-2019, 11:01 AM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 10:31 AM)Mxyl V Wrote:

Is CrossMod efficient? Since it's apparently a substitute for people that don't own 3DS Max I'm curious whether or not it does a good job.

It is, it's just a render program, but the way it renders is accurate to Ultimate's

Thanks for the compiled version btw

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Darkliger01 - 01-02-2019

I'm looking through Blender right now (still learning the functions), and I've been able to follow VirtualTurtle's guide to importing textures to the models (expect for the issue others face with certain things like texture groups combining).

Anyway, I was wondering if it's possible to export the final product of the combined textures into a single image file.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - VirtualTurtle - 01-02-2019

(01-02-2019, 07:45 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote: I'm looking through Blender right now (still learning the functions), and I've been able to follow VirtualTurtle's guide to importing textures to the models (expect for the issue others face with certain things like texture groups combining).

Anyway, I was wondering if it's possible to export the final product of the combined textures into a single image file.

You mean like condensing all the textures into one texture? or a picture of the model with textures applied with nice lighting?

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Pikaman - 01-02-2019

Anyone know why the eyes are a square texture and not transparent? I've been trying to fix this but I don't really understand how the eye textures work.

[Image: c9ea5a0b2a.png]

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Darkliger01 - 01-02-2019

(01-02-2019, 08:25 PM)VirtualTurtle Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 07:45 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote: I'm looking through Blender right now (still learning the functions), and I've been able to follow VirtualTurtle's guide to importing textures to the models (expect for the issue others face with certain things like texture groups combining).

You mean like condensing all the textures into one texture? or a picture of the model with textures applied with nice lighting?

Condensing all the textures into one texture.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Muigio44 - 01-03-2019

Hello, I'm trying to get sonic set up so that I can put him in Source Filmmaker. I'm using Crossmod, because I don't have 3ds Max, and I don't know how to export the model so that I can put it in blender. Help please?
-edit- nvm, i just figured it out

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - VirtualTurtle - 01-03-2019

(01-02-2019, 08:46 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 08:25 PM)VirtualTurtle Wrote:

You could assemble them all in photoshop/gimp next to each other, but that would mean a huge image and changing the UVs, you could try making an EXR file, which has unlimited layers though, so the resolution stays the same and the UVs preserve

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Essential - 01-03-2019

How can you make the skin not look pale, I've seen these cases like Mario. I'm using Blender 8.0

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Darkliger01 - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 09:32 AM)VirtualTurtle Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 08:46 PM)Darkliger01 Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 08:25 PM)VirtualTurtle Wrote: You mean like condensing all the textures into one texture? or a picture of the model with textures applied with nice lighting?

You could assemble them all in photoshop/gimp next to each other, but that would mean a huge image and changing the UVs, you could try making an EXR file, which has unlimited layers though, so the resolution stays the same and the UVs preserve

I've never heard of that type of file (EXR), but I'm willing to learn.

I would be also willing to try the Gimp method, but I'm not sure what techniques would let them mix together yet. I think the bright side to that is that I'm certain the UVs will be preserved, as long as the image dimensions are synced up to one another.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - trainboy2019 - 01-03-2019

I'm working on corrin atm

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - ninetalescommander - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 12:50 PM)trainboy2019 Wrote: I'm working on corrin atm

I'm not asking this to deter you from working on Corrin but is it worth doing characters that already have a model elsewhere?
Corrin (Both Genders) are in Fire Emblem Warriors and since those models were ripped by Kuro and, in my opinion, look a lot better, wouldn't it be better to do characters that either don't have a model or have an out-of-date model?

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - ninetalescommander - 01-03-2019

I just realized; Where is Giga Bowser? Since we have the boss models I assumed he'd be here.

RE: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project - Random Talking Bush - 01-03-2019

(01-03-2019, 04:23 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: I just realized; Where is Giga Bowser? Since we have the boss models I assumed he'd be here.
He's grouped with regular Bowser's model, since he was located in the Fighter folder.