The VG Resource
BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Feedback / Showreel (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-123.html)
+---- Thread: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) (/thread-34725.html)

BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - BigBellies - 12-02-2018

Folks, I have successfully ripped models from one of my childhood Wii games based on one of my favorite television series, Bakugan Battle Brawlers.

Before I submit these, I think it would be better to show them to you. First, I started with Julie Makimoto, my favorite of the series, (Who doesn't like the characters that Katie Griffin VA'd? I mean she did a wonderful voice acting Alex from Totally Spies), then Runo Misaki and then Chan Lee, because I was only interested in getting the female models.

RE: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - BigBellies - 01-04-2019

Hello? Bakugan fans? It's been a whole month since this thread was here. I would like some feedback on these models I managed to rip, pretty please?

RE: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - Aquarius - 02-01-2019

I'm surprised anyone bothered to do any rips at all. Also, as someone who's also played that, hello!

RE: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - BigBellies - 02-01-2019

(02-01-2019, 07:35 PM)IsaacRB Wrote: I'm surprised anyone bothered to do any rips at all. Also, as someone who's also played that, hello!

Yeah. So, I'm the first and only person who would thought of ripping these models out of the Bakugan Wii game.

RE: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - BigBellies - 02-04-2019

Hey guys, it's my 21st Birthday today!

RE: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - shadowman44 - 02-04-2019

Happy birthday, I hope you keep up with making quality model rips.

RE: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - NappaAbridged - 03-07-2020

(01-04-2019, 06:59 AM)BigBellies Wrote: Hello? Bakugan fans? It's been a whole month since this thread was here. I would like some feedback on these models I managed to rip, pretty please?
Bakugan? HECK YEAH!!! What are you using to rip said models? Ninja? Metroider?

RE: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - BigBellies - 03-13-2020

(03-07-2020, 03:55 PM)NappaAbridged Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 06:59 AM)BigBellies Wrote: Hello? Bakugan fans? It's been a whole month since this thread was here. I would like some feedback on these models I managed to rip, pretty please?
Bakugan? HECK YEAH!!! What are you using to rip said models? Ninja? Metroider?
Ninja Ripper

RE: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - robotKaiju - 12-13-2020

Yoo these are sweet, Julie was always a highlight of the series. If you end up submitting these id totally use them.

RE: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - #21_The-WORLD - 02-16-2023

(12-02-2018, 12:37 AM)BigBellies Wrote: Folks, I have successfully ripped models from one of my childhood Wii games based on one of my favorite television series, Bakugan Battle Brawlers.

Before I submit these, I think it would be better to show them to you. First, I started with Julie Makimoto, my favorite of the series, (Who doesn't like the characters that Katie Griffin VA'd? I mean she did a wonderful voice acting Alex from Totally Spies), then Runo Misaki and then Chan Lee, because I was only interested in getting the female models.

Do you also have Alice or did you forget her? I mean, these are absolutely perfect, but I'm just wondering.

RE: BigBellies Model Rip Collection (Bakugan Battle Brawlers) - Marusero110 - 02-19-2023

MegaPokéSonicX (a friend of mine) and I worked together to rip Dan Kuso, the main character in the animated series, through Ninja Ripper last night. Here's a preview of his model.