The VG Resource
Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-126.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Sprites / Pixel Art (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-127.html)
+--- Thread: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. (/thread-31880.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Ton - 11-24-2019

Very cool! Can’t wait to see your super-mystery character! Wink

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - bennascar - 11-26-2019

(11-24-2019, 05:49 PM)Hans-Cuff Wrote: Hey hey, it's Hans-Cuff! Here's a cool custom Sprite showcase of some characters I've been workin' on.[Image: 20E8Bun.png]-Hans Cuff

These are mostly really good, but I feel like Maria's head is way too big, especially putting her next to Gerald. Ray seems to have his eyes blend in with his body too much. Mecha Knux just... I dunno. Something is bugging me about him. Maybe it's his dreads feeling too big?

Other then that, really good stuff you got here. I wOnDeR wHo ThE hIdDeN cHaRaCtEr CoUlD bE, HMMMMMMMM

still no reply from my dm sad

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Hans-Cuff - 01-01-2021

...Hey there.

Hans-Cuff is Back! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Phew, goodbye 2020! Anyways, here's a custom sprite showcase of some sprites I've made earlier this year.

[Image: Z3jMsin.png] -Hans-Cuff

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Dolphman - 01-01-2021

Oh my god, that Sonic from the Jazz Jackrabbit manual's comic is amazing. Talk about unexpected.

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - OverallVG - 01-03-2021

Oh hey, he's back.

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Ton - 01-08-2021

Oh, is that Sally I see? Surprise

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Hans-Cuff - 03-15-2022

Greetings. I, Hans-Cuff, have created new custom sprites of some IDW Sonic the Hedgehog characters. [Image: 1qFAhQ6.png]

[Image: 4uTNoOv.png] -Hans-Cuff

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Ton - 03-16-2022

Very cool! It's odd that I haven't really seen any sprite sheets for the IDW cast.

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Hans-Cuff - 02-18-2023

Greetings, I, Hans-Cuff Have made a new custom sprite of the modern design of Dr. Eggman from Sonic Adventure.

I'm trying to improve the sprite, but there's something off about it that I can't quite put my finger on, I'd appreciate any constructive criticism and suggestions on how to improve it if you want to!

[Image: A83iqwg.png]
-Hans

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Hans-Cuff - 02-25-2023

Greetings! I, Hans-Cuff, have made a bunch of new sprites. Here's a showcase of just a portion of them. Check them out if you want to.

[Image: 6Nfqmj7.png]-Hans

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Ton - 03-03-2023

Wow! These are awesome! Big, DK, and Battle Kukku in particular are incredible!

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - ArcticDog69 - 04-07-2023

Hey Hans-Cuff since The Super Mario Bros. Movie came out are you going to do any sprites based on it? And I was wonder could you do it in SMAS SMB1 style?

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Hans-Cuff - 04-27-2023

Greetings! I, Hans-Cuff, have made some sprite art of Vector the Crocodile as practice (Custom sprite is on the right).

[Image: ZSKY3QS.png]-Hans-Cuff [Image: 1qFAhQ6.png]

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Hans-Cuff - 08-09-2023

Greetings! I, Hans-Cuff, have made some sprite art of Amy Rose's anthropomorphic, seemingly sentient, single-seater, smiling convertible, The Breeze! (From "Sonic Drift".)
[Image: c0L5EKo.png] -Hans-Cuff [Image: 1qFAhQ6.png]

RE: Hans-Cuff's Stupendous Thread for Weird Sprites. - Ton - 08-09-2023

That car is awesome. I can't believe Ian Flynn hasn't put it in the comics yet. Tongue