The VG Resource
Errors - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Main Content (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-103.html)
+--- Forum: Site Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-106.html)
+--- Thread: Errors (/thread-31791.html)

RE: Errors - puggsoy - 04-18-2015

Done Smile

RE: Errors - daemoth - 04-21-2015

In Seiken Densetsu on Snes, the 5 individual enemy sheets can all be deleted, they are already in the sheet "Enemies 1".

RE: Errors - Shade - 04-21-2015

(04-21-2015, 11:11 AM)daemoth Wrote: In Seiken Densetsu on Snes, the 5 individual enemy sheets can all be deleted, they are already in the sheet "Enemies 1".
Removed the redundant sheets!

If there was a specific reason those were separate, let me know Smithy.

RE: Errors - Kosheh - 04-21-2015

Following up on this on account of something Pretty Big.
Remember this, Petie?

(03-06-2015, 08:05 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
(02-23-2015, 11:06 AM)Petie Wrote:
(02-23-2015, 10:38 AM)Kosheh Wrote: You know, I just noticed that the Social Sites plugin was broken. I assume it's because of the MyBB 1.8 upgrade, but...yeah. I noticed a disturbing lack of little icons under people's posting info. It's totally not priority or anything that it gets fixed, I just noticed it and was like "oh"
I see the social icons just fine.
That's odd because I...don't?  Where do they even display?

I usually use Firefox when browsing VGR. Out of boredom, I decided to switch over to Chrome, and shizzam - the icons are back! Even with my uh, "theme glitch" the social icons are still sticking out right under the Reputation ratings.

How on this dumpass little earth did I not try switching browsers sooner

So uh yeah. Gonna update the "ticket" here - the issue's strictly in Firefox it seems. Chromium-based browsers are fine...

RE: Errors - Petie - 04-21-2015

This is not a Firefox problem either. I'm looking at the site in Firefox and see them just fine. I'm not sure what's causing it but it's definitely something on your end.

RE: Errors - Dazz - 04-21-2015

Can confirm, nothing seems to be coming from our end here. I'm not able to reproduce either.

RE: Errors - psychospacecow - 04-21-2015

Triply confirm. Always use Firefox. Nothing broken as far as I can tell.

RE: Errors - Superjustinbros - 04-22-2015

http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy/megaman5/sheet/6613/

The above sheet which depicts Dr. Wily's castles form Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge is listed under Mega Man V's section instead of under Dr. Wily's Revenge.

Additionally, I think the Game Boy Mega Man games' titles (and for the first two, their icons) could be altered to better represent what they're usually called. You know:

*Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (there's no "1" in the title)
*Mega Man II
*Mega Man III
*Mega Man IV
*Mega Man V

Here's updated icons for the two games, since the first game's icon currently is an obvious fan-made colored version, and the second one has really weird GBC enhancements.

RE: Errors - Random Talking Bush - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 04:28 PM)Superjustinbros Wrote: http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy/megaman5/sheet/6613/

The above sheet which depicts Dr. Wily's castles form Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge is listed under Mega Man V's section instead of under Dr. Wily's Revenge.

Additionally, I think the Game Boy Mega Man games' titles (and for the first two, their icons) could be altered to better represent what they're usually called. You know:

*Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (there's no "1" in the title)
*Mega Man II
*Mega Man III
*Mega Man IV
*Mega Man V

Here's updated icons for the two games, since the first game's icon currently is an obvious fan-made colored version, and the second one has really weird GBC enhancements.
All fixed.

RE: Errors - Superjustinbros - 04-22-2015

Big thanks, RTB.

RE: Errors - Koopaul - 04-26-2015

I keep trying to Thank certain posts only to find its gonr as soon as I leave the thread and come back.

RE: Errors - Petie - 04-26-2015

Just tested on your post and checked a few of my previous thanks and everything seems okay on my end. Is it happening on only select posts for you or is it not working at all?

RE: Errors - MandL27 - 04-27-2015

(04-26-2015, 06:41 AM)Koopaul Wrote: I keep trying to Thank certain posts only to find its gonr as soon as I leave the thread and come back.

If you use the back/forward buttons, make sure to refresh (F5) after you return.

RE: Errors - Koopaul - 04-28-2015

Only while I'm on my phone apparently. Sorry about being so late to respond.

Yeah it might just be a problem on my end.

EDIT: This is odd. It seem like I can Thank any post except this one:
(04-24-2015, 10:26 PM)Gwen Wrote: Part of me wants to call you ridiculous for saying the game is fun only now, but at least you're enjoying a good game finally...

RE: Errors - MandL27 - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 12:32 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Only while I'm on my phone apparently. Sorry about being so late to respond.

Yeah it might just be a problem on my end.

EDIT: This is odd. It seem like I can Thank any post except this one:

(04-24-2015, 10:26 PM)Gwen Wrote: Part of me wants to call you ridiculous for saying the game is fun only now, but at least you're enjoying a good game finally...

Shows up fine for me.