The VG Resource
NES Full Library Project - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-110.html)
+---- Forum: Project Organization (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-118.html)
+---- Thread: NES Full Library Project (/thread-30720.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: NES Full Library Project - Shade - 03-06-2018

Now my avatar can play a nifty Ninty. Good job everyone! You guys got loads of stuff accounted for - very impressive! Big Grin

RE: NES Full Library Project - Firejoker54 - 03-06-2018

Thanks for the badge Ton(& Petie)! I couldn't bring myself to come back to this after all it looks like... Most good games have been done and ripping bad/sport games over and over just didn't seem to fun. Anyway, as I said before, I had lots of fun with this project and I'd be all for you making an other one in the coming weeks/months.

Congrats to Shadowman, Superjustinbros and all the people who contributed(and still do) to this project!

RE: NES Full Library Project - shadowman44 - 03-06-2018

(03-06-2018, 11:10 PM)Firejoker54 Wrote: Thanks for the badge Ton(& Petie)! I couldn't bring myself to come back to this after all it looks like...  Most good games have been done and ripping bad/sport games over and over just didn't seem to fun. Anyway, as I said before, I had lots of fun with this project and I'd be all for you making an other one in the coming weeks/months.

Congrats to Shadowman, Superjustinbros and all the people who contributed(and still do) to this project!

And thank you Firejoker, enjoy that chocolate NES controller medal!

RE: NES Full Library Project - Kendotlibero - 03-07-2018

well, that was unexpected
anyway thank you for the badge!

RE: NES Full Library Project - Superjustinbros - 03-07-2018

(03-06-2018, 10:56 PM)Shade Wrote: Now my avatar can play a nifty Ninty. Good job everyone! You guys got loads of stuff accounted for - very impressive! Big Grin

(03-06-2018, 11:10 PM)Firejoker54 Wrote: Congrats to Shadowman, Superjustinbros and all the people who contributed(and still do) to this project!

Big thanks to you two!

RE: NES Full Library Project - Kendotlibero - 03-07-2018

one suggestion, can you make the nes controller half of the size, so it has a similar simension compared to the other badges?

RE: NES Full Library Project - Superjustinbros - 03-08-2018

(03-07-2018, 01:02 PM)Kendotlibero Wrote: one suggestion, can you make the nes controller half of the size, so it has a similar simension compared to the other badges?

Something like these?
[Image: NiaYFtC.png]

RE: NES Full Library Project - Kendotlibero - 03-08-2018

Yeah, way better
If some mods could substutute them it would ne awesome.
Btw thanks for the +1

No probs Big Grin

RE: NES Full Library Project - Yawackhary - 03-08-2018

What a nice surprise, thanks Ton and Petie for the medal. I'm really sorry that I couldn't have done more for this, seemed like this project got hit with some bad luck from broken communication at the beginning to emulator issues with Stadium Events to a broken laptop and only just made it at the end. Saying that I'm sure that we'll see some more NES rips in the future; there are still a few decent games left, some of the Famicom library and there's always plenty of homebrew stuff in the works. Might even get a couple of the soccer games out of the way in time for the World Cup.

Congrats to everyone involved especially Superjustinbros and shadowman44 who went through a whole bunch of games good, bad and ugly. You all deserve those medals.

Thanks, Yawackhary. And thank you too for helping us out with the project.

When I got the time I'll supply the site with some new rips here and there.

RE: NES Full Library Project - shadowman44 - 03-08-2018

(03-08-2018, 01:07 AM)Superjustinbros Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 01:02 PM)Kendotlibero Wrote: one suggestion, can you make the nes controller half of the size, so it has a similar simension compared to the other badges?

Something like these?

Go ahead and switch them out.

(03-08-2018, 06:23 PM)shadowman44 Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 01:07 AM)Superjustinbros Wrote:

Something like these?

Go ahead and switch them out.

Thank ya, Shadowman. Smile
I thought I'd try my hand at redoing NES controller badges, just to make 'em more compact and shinier.

RE: NES Full Library Project - shadowman44 - 03-17-2018

Player Select
Player Select

Some filler while I finish up some unfinished sheets.

RE: NES Full Library Project - Ton - 03-17-2018

I like those updated badges. I’ll see if Petie can replace them.