The VG Resource
the shirt ninja's submissions - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-110.html)
+---- Forum: Feedback / Showreel (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-122.html)
+---- Thread: the shirt ninja's submissions (/thread-30498.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Ton - 02-13-2017

Eh, it happens. Maybe someone reading will know a better way. Keep it up!

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 02-16-2017

Lotsa working this week. Dragon's Hole from Seiken Densetsu 3 finally completed. As for fighting games, we now have Billy from Rage of the Dragons. Taking a weekend break from sprites now. See you next week. B)

Check the OP to see.

EDIT: Oh also thanks for the mention in the last update post. I appreciate it!

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Firejoker54 - 02-16-2017

(02-16-2017, 05:56 PM)the shirt ninja Wrote: Lotsa working this week. Dragon's Hole from Seiken Densetsu 3 finally completed. As for fighting games, we now have Billy from Rage of the Dragons. Taking a weekend break from sprites now. See you next week. B)

Check the OP to see.

EDIT: Oh also thanks for the mention in the last update post. I appreciate it!
Nice!
Am I the only one who see a resemblance between these two?  Tongue
[Image: vcXS31j.png]

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 02-24-2017

Alright, I'm going to post a big Samurai Shodown 5 update next week, but before that: Some Seiken Densetsu 3 Backgrounds.

We already added Forcena earlier this week and today I submitted Maia and Cleft of the Earth as well. Ripping these backgrounds is downright relaxing compared to what I'm working on otherwise, but you'll see all that next week.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 02-28-2017

Alright, huge Samurai Shodown update today.

We have new characters Mizuki and Yoshitora! Big thanks to Firejoker54 who ripped about 30-40% of the Yoshitora sheet.

Also, stages Bridge, Mizuki's Shrine, Zankuro's Lair, and for new category Props, the Rage Explosion effect.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Ton - 02-28-2017

That was a great surprise! Awesome job on the rips!

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Firejoker54 - 03-01-2017

Finally, my incomplete rip got an actual use! I'm glad it didn't fall into abyss. Thanks for finishing it up man, keep up the great work!  Thumbs Up

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 03-02-2017

Whipped up a quick sheet of Dhalsim for Street Fighter II.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Ton - 03-02-2017

Excellent! Maybe you can help me here; Does Super Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter 2 for Arcade use the same graphics? That way we can just have a catch-all section for both games.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 03-02-2017

All versions of SFII (there's more than two btw)  use the same sprites/graphics for the characters, with a few added sprites (for new moves) and costume colors being the only differences.

What differs between versions is mostly the backgrounds, they had their colors and sometimes even graphics changed a couple of times. Not really a reason to give every version of SFII its own section though, imo.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Ton - 03-02-2017

Perfect. Thanks!

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 03-27-2017

Alright, new sheet, finally. Genjuro from Samsho 5. I spent more time actually playing the game than ripping the sprites, so this one took a while. AND I just noticed that I forgot a handful of sprites again, so there'll be a version 1.1 today or tomorrow.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Firejoker54 - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 06:00 AM)the shirt ninja Wrote: Alright, new sheet, finally. Genjuro from Samsho 5. I spent more time actually playing the game than ripping the sprites, so this one took a while. AND I just noticed that I forgot a handful of sprites again, so there'll be a version 1.1 today or tomorrow.

Great! I was hoping you didn't drop the project. Glad you're still on it.  Big Grin

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 06-22-2017

Gaira's sheet has been updated with a bunch of stuff. More revisions and new sheets to come soon.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 07-09-2017

First new sheet in a while, Tam Tam from Samurai Shodown 5.

Tam Tam
Tam Tam