The VG Resource
the shirt ninja's submissions - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Spriters Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-110.html)
+---- Forum: Feedback / Showreel (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-122.html)
+---- Thread: the shirt ninja's submissions (/thread-30498.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 01-21-2017

Hey there everyone, the shirt ninja here. New to this site but not new to sprite ripping. In the past I've contributed to "Mortal Kombat Warehouse" and now-defunct "The People's Sprites", also some of my sheets have been put up on "Sprite Database" somehow...

Recently I decided to get back into sprite ripping. I will put all my sheets that have been uploaded to the site in this OP.

from Samurai Shodown 5 Special:

from Secret of Mana:

from Street Fighter II:

Dhalsim
Dhalsim
Zangief
Zangief
Deejay
Deejay
Guile
Guile
Logos
Logos

from F-Zero:

Title Screen
Title Screen

from Mega Man: The Power Battle/Power Fighters:

Pharaoh Man
Pharaoh Man
Heat Man
Heat Man
Bubble Man
Bubble Man
Bubble Man Stage
Bubble Man Stage
Plant Man Stage
Plant Man Stage

from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers:

from Samurai Shodown 4:

Select Screen
Select Screen
Character Portraits
Character Portraits
Select Screen Text
Select Screen Text

from Clay Fighter 2: Judgement Clay:

Blob
Blob
Oozeville
Oozeville

from Mortal Kombat 3/Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3:

Kitana
Kitana

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Ton - 01-21-2017

MK Warehouse is great! And holy crap. The Peoples' Sprites. I used to love that place.

Welcome! Glad you made it here! I hope we get to see a lot more from you in the future!

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Dazz - 01-22-2017

I remember your old rips on The Peoples' Sprites. I'd have assumed that you wouldn't be ripping anymore, glad to see I was wrong!

This is a great sheet!! Big Grin

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Magma MK-II - 01-22-2017

It would be cool to have the sprites from MK Warehouse here.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 02-01-2017

Finally completed (and just submitted) sheet no. 2, again for Samurai Shodown 5 Special, this time it's Kyoshiro.

I also updated my first sheet with a bunch of sprites I missed the first time around. Submitted that one for revision, too.

Next I am going to work on two new sheets simultaneously , so the next submission might take a little longer. Going to work on Gaira (Samurai Shodown 5 Special) and Cassandra (Rage of the Dragons).

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Dazz - 02-06-2017

Holy shit, great job dude!

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Kosheh - 02-06-2017

Yeah same - I've heard it's heckin' hard to rip from fighting games (especially since characters have so many frames). Props to you, my pal Nerd

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Ton - 02-06-2017

(02-06-2017, 11:21 AM)Kosheh Wrote: Yeah same - I've heard it's heckin' hard to rip from fighting games (especially since characters have so many frames). Props to you, my pal Nerd

Can confirm. There's a reason the Clay Fighters aren't done.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 02-08-2017

Thanks everybody. Just added three new sheets, all for the game Rage of the Dragons. One all new sheet (Cassandra) and two revised (Jimmy & Sonia). Check OP to see.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Magma MK-II - 02-09-2017

You might want to change the red background on Jimmy's sheet with a more contrasting color.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 02-09-2017

(02-09-2017, 01:05 PM)Magma Dragoon Wrote: You might want to change the red background on Jimmy's sheet with a more contrasting color.

Yeah I had been thinking about that. Will do and re-submit along with my next new sheet.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Ton - 02-10-2017

I was that you're ripping Super GnG and I got very excited, just FYI.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 02-12-2017

Hey everybody, YUGE new sheet today; it's amazing, it's tremendous, it's the best, I swear. Gaira from Samurai Shodown, and the first Stage from the same game, Empty Dojo. Check OP to see.

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - Firejoker54 - 02-12-2017

Great job on those sheets, feels great to have other people ripping sprites from fighting games. I've got a project with Street Fighter Alpha 3 myself. I need to get back to it soon, I've been slacking lately... :/

RE: the shirt ninja's submissions - the shirt ninja - 02-13-2017

(02-10-2017, 09:04 AM)Ton Wrote: I was that you're ripping Super GnG and I got very excited, just FYI.

Very sorry to disappoint, but I think I'm abandoning that project for now. I wanted to rip the bits and pieces that make up stage 1 of SGnG, but it turns out those pieces are TINY and I can't even figure out how many of them are in that shifting ground of that stage, and what size they are.

I do these non-fighting game rips on the side, to relax pretty much, but this got way too complicated fast. So back to fighters and random in-betweens for now. Again, sorry to disappoint.