The VG Resource
Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-134.html)
+--- Thread: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? (/thread-29575.html)

Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - DioShiba - 07-20-2016

Okay I am curious to what flavor ice cream that most people generally enjoy.

I am going to hold a poll and have a general ice cream discussion because it's the middle of summer and I am just bored and figured I'd do a for fun kind of survey for whatever reason.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE ICE CREAM THAT IS THE BEST ICE CREAM BASED ON GENERAL CONSENSUS So choose wisely.....
[Image: ahujeo5iphomadnrzpnl.jpg]

Other than that, have fun and enjoy yourself a bit! But not too much now.

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - Gors - 07-20-2016

i told diog to add wasabi only for my sake

thanks man you're a saint

ilu

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - psychospacecow - 07-20-2016

Oreo Cookie ice cream, but I misread last part so its in vanilla.

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - DioShiba - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 07:19 PM)Gors Wrote: i told diog to add wasabi only for my sake

thanks man you're a saint

ilu

Not a problem!

Oops double post let me fix that.

Anyways I chose pistachio

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - Koh - 07-20-2016

I haven't had half of these flavors, let alone heard of half of them, lol. I'll just choose vanilla, since that's one I did know. Strawberry is a close second, but often it has pulp in it and I don't like that. It's the same deal with milkshakes actually.

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - BullockDS - 07-20-2016

Coffee, although it's not unusual for me to enjoy some green tea ice cream. If it's only basic stuff available, vanilla is my next choice.

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - Maxpphire - 07-20-2016

Phish Food by Ben and Jerry's

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - Hiynastrike - 07-20-2016

THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS CHOCOLATE

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - MoneyMan - 07-21-2016

either chocolate chip cookie dough or cookies n creme

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - puggsoy - 07-21-2016

Gold rush is and always will be the best ice cream

Orange chocolate chip comes in as a preeeetty close second though

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - NICKtendo DS - 07-21-2016

When I have multiple scoops, it's always all kinds of chocolate.

RE: Which is the best Ice Cream that is worth a good, loooooong, Licking on a summer day? - DarkGrievous7145 - 07-21-2016

depends on my options

if i'm limited to the choc or vanilla choices, i do swirl

otherwise...
i gravitate towards either the chocolates, the coffees, or the exotic/unusual/special flavors

my family and i primarily get blue bunny at the store...
partly cuz i pressured them as i'm DEAD-TIRED of the generic brand and its almost ALWAYS identical selection... BLEK...