The VG Resource
Average time - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Main Content (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-103.html)
+--- Forum: Site Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-106.html)
+--- Thread: Average time (/thread-28342.html)

Average time - Laviathan4041 - 12-13-2015

I am new at actually ripping sprites and I made some pending sprite sheets on December 8th. On average how long does it take to get them approved?

RE: Average time - puggsoy - 12-13-2015

However long it takes for people to get around to them. This depends on how many sheets there are to moderate, and how much time we have. Sometimes a lot of us are all really busy at the same time and it can leave some sheets hanging for a while.
I'd make a rough estimate and say that on average, most sheets should be approved within a month? This is talking about TSR by the way, the other sites have varying approval rates (e.g. models take longer and require modelling knowledge, so not everybody can do them).

As a small tip, including an icon when submitting generally gets your sheet approved quicker, since it means we don't have to make one for it. I can see that you have indeed done so for your submissions, but it's just something I figured I should point out anyway.

RE: Average time - Laviathan4041 - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 06:14 PM)puggsoy Wrote: However long it takes for people to get around to them. This depends on how many sheets there are to moderate, and how much time we have. Sometimes a lot of us are all really busy at the same time and it can leave some sheets hanging for a while.
I'd make a rough estimate and say that on average, most sheets should be approved within a month? This is talking about TSR by the way, the other sites have varying approval rates (e.g. models take longer and require modelling knowledge, so not everybody can do them).

As a small tip, including an icon when submitting generally gets your sheet approved quicker, since it means we don't have to make one for it. I can see that you have indeed done so for your submissions, but it's just something I figured I should point out anyway.

I just recently asked for help about the making of Icons and today I made them. I thought that may have been the case too. I guess I'll just have to keep checking everyday then. Thanks for the help.

RE: Average time - Petie - 12-13-2015

No need to keep checking. You'll get a PM automatically once your submissions have been reviewed.

RE: Average time - Laviathan4041 - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 10:32 PM)Petie Wrote: No need to keep checking. You'll get a PM automatically once your submissions have been reviewed.

I'd still have to get on here to see if I got a PM though. That's actually what I have been checking for.

RE: Average time - Petie - 12-13-2015

Unless you have it turned off, the forum should send you an email when you get a new PM. You can double check that setting is enabled in your user control panel though.

That said, sticking around and interacting with the community is never a bad thing!

RE: Average time - Laviathan4041 - 12-14-2015

(12-13-2015, 11:36 PM)Petie Wrote: Unless you have it turned off, the forum should send you an email when you get a new PM. You can double check that setting is enabled in your user control panel though.

That said, sticking around and interacting with the community is never a bad thing!

I'll see what I can do to interact with the community. I guess when I am not too busy actually playing video games or doing some form of work. Then i'll attempt to rip some more sprites.