The VG Resource
TSR Thanksgiving Comic - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-126.html)
+--- Forum: Other Creativity (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-130.html)
+--- Thread: TSR Thanksgiving Comic (/thread-28030.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

TSR Thanksgiving Comic - SmithyGCN - 10-20-2015

All right. This is a comic I'm doing based on TSR's members though it starts out with two of my characters setting up the story.

The plot is this: After secluding himself for years, Jonathon wants to make a Thanksgiving day meal in honor of TSR's members for them helping his daughter Gabby pursue her artistic passions and helped her improve. Jon realizes this is a big undertaking and tries to get everything done days before the holiday. Some TSR members lend a hand and chaos ensues.

This comic will hopefully, be finished up in November as it would take me too long to do a Halloween comic.

NOTE: You can make suggestions. I might not be able to heed all of them, but I will try to keep your input in mind.

Here's the first page:

[Image: nqRPD10.jpg]

RE: TSR Thanksgiving Comic - Gors - 10-21-2015

suggestion: I help with the dinner but don't commemorate Thanksgiving as it's a USA-only holiday

RE: TSR Thanksgiving Comic - psychospacecow - 10-21-2015

Me, its what's for dinner. Or was that turkey?

RE: TSR Thanksgiving Comic - Omega - 10-21-2015

suggestion: have someone complain thanksgiving was a month ago (it's a canadian joke, see)

RE: TSR Thanksgiving Comic - SmithyGCN - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 06:24 AM)Gors Wrote: suggestion: I help with the dinner but don't commemorate Thanksgiving as it's a USA-only holiday

Do you mean that you don't partake of eating or you just don't do the being thankful part of it?

Also, I already had you in mind on helping with the dinner. You kind of read my mind there. Smile

Another Also, Omega, I had forgotten about that. Would you like the complainer to be you? Tongue

I'm kinda like the "I'm not used to commemorating this but I am aware of the meaning of this holiday* and I wish you all a fun time"

*Other than mass-killing and conquering native americans' lands, that is

Okay. ^^;

(Both sides cheated each other later on and the first Thanksgiving included the first pilgrims' Native American friends, but I don't want to start an argument, especially not with you, man)

yeah, i didn't say that with the intent of flaming

I already included that little tidbit so people wouldn't counter me with that argument - what matters the most is the confraternization the holiday gives us, as we can't go back to the past and avoid shit from happening. That's life

RE: TSR Thanksgiving Comic - [robo9] - 10-21-2015

I mean, I'm a pretty good baker. It's a little hard to carry things when you walk on all fours. And you're a mushroom tortoise. Who smokes.

RE: TSR Thanksgiving Comic - Hiynastrike - 10-21-2015

Hiyna has to "Worriedly get a turkey" Because he himself is a bird

RE: TSR Thanksgiving Comic - psychospacecow - 10-21-2015

I may be that turkey.

ohh right, there should be a joke about someone going to buy a turkey in Turkey

Page 2.

[Image: CkoEvEK.jpg]

EDIT: For those of you who can't read my chickenscratch in the top right panel: Gabby's saying "Do you realize how long that would take!?"

RE: TSR Thanksgiving Comic - Omega - 10-22-2015

(10-21-2015, 01:02 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote:
(10-21-2015, 06:24 AM)Gors Wrote: suggestion: I help with the dinner but don't commemorate Thanksgiving as it's a USA-only holiday

Do you mean that you don't partake of eating or you just don't do the being thankful part of it?

Also, I already had you in mind on helping with the dinner. You kind of read my mind there. Smile

Another Also, Omega, I had forgotten about that. Would you like the complainer to be you? Tongue

haha sure, go right ahead!

RE: TSR Thanksgiving Comic - psychospacecow - 10-22-2015

Gotta give you credit Smithy, you do great work in short time.