The VG Resource
Random stuff that I've ripped. - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: The Resources (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-109.html)
+--- Forum: The Models Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-111.html)
+---- Forum: Feedback / Showreel (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-123.html)
+---- Thread: Random stuff that I've ripped. (/thread-27646.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - Hallow - 05-11-2016

Today's Submissions:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Bandanas
Glasses
Flags
Projectiles
Seeds
Devices
Berries
Orbs
Gifts

Also does anyone recall if the connection/link box was in Gates to Infinity because I found this.

According to google translate the name translates to "Connection box" I don't remember if it was used in-game or not and can't find any information on it in Gates.

RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - Hallow - 05-13-2016

Today's Submissions

Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS
#491 Darkrai

Connection Box(Still unsure if this is used or not)
Vitamins
Evolutionary items
Poke
Chest
TMs
Keys
Lottery Tickets
Food

RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - Carpaccio - 05-14-2016

Okay, this has been bothering me for a while. How in the world did you manage to decompress Codename S.T.E.A.M.'s bch.lz files into normal BCH files? If I could get the base BCH files I might be able to figure out the issue with the textures.

RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - Hallow - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 08:30 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Okay, this has been bothering me for a while. How in the world did you manage to decompress Codename S.T.E.A.M.'s bch.lz files into normal BCH files? If I could get the base BCH files I might be able to figure out the issue with the textures.

Ohana decompresses them when loading them into it, but I believe https://github.com/SciresM/FEAT/releases should work, although it just converts the BCH textures to PNGs instead of a decompressed BCH. I have some of the texture BCH's decompressed but I don't recall how I did so.

I believe the attached are the compressed and decompressed textures

RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - Carpaccio - 05-14-2016

Well, my experiments yielded these results. Does this texture look proper?

Dropbox Image

If so,  I really hope you figure out how you decompressed them, because this method only works with the decompressed versions.

RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - Hallow - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 10:20 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Well, my experiments yielded these results. Does this texture look proper?

Dropbox Image

If so,  I really hope you figure out how you decompressed them, because this method only works with the decompressed versions.

That is perfect, It's henry's challenge mode texture.

Edit: Deleting the first four bytes in the compressed version allows you to use Every File Explorer LZ11 decompression to decompress it.

Edit Edit: I've figured it out myself.

We in there boys

[Image: AZ2Slop.png]

For now however, I'll just be ripping each character without the boiler models so I can get them all up quicker, I'll gradually add the boiler models later on.

RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - Carpaccio - 05-15-2016

Could you grab me the aliens and Queen Ozma? I really want to use them for a project of mine.

RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - Hallow - 05-15-2016

Today's Submissions:

Now that we've figured out how to fix the textures, here's a ton more Code Name S.T.E.A.M. models.

Abraham Lincoln
John Henry
Califia
Lion
Tom Sawyer
Randolph Carter
Tiger Lily
Queequeg
The Fox
Dorothy Gale
Scarecrow
Katherine
Queen Ozma
General Grant
Marth
Ike
Lucina
Robin
Devastator
Lurker
Gunner
Abomination
Starface
Great Shugguth
Dummy

Pokken Tournament / Pokemon Tekken

Pikachu Libre
#129 Magikarp
#131 Lapras

Deposit Box

(05-15-2016, 03:18 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Could you grab me the aliens and Queen Ozma? I really want to use them for a project of mine.

Sent

Tell me if you manage to find Lincoln's hat, haha. He's the other model I was trying to get.

(05-15-2016, 05:31 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Tell me if you manage to find Lincoln's hat, haha. He's the other model I was trying to get.

All his various models are included with him which is 6. Three & Five are ones with hats.

I also just realized I forgot to rip Marth/Robin/Ike/Lucina.

Woah lord, these have some screwy UVs...hope you can fix them properly!

(05-15-2016, 08:40 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Woah lord, these have some screwy UVs...hope you can fix them properly!

They just need to be mirrored. There's a read me in each one stating so.

[Image: Kzez8Fx.png]

Oh, I use 3DSmax, isn't that blender? Ah well, I'll figure it out.

RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - Hallow - 05-21-2016

I've been lurking this week and I've ripped quite a few things in that time.

This week's submissions:

I'm not confident if the Wii U stuff will be approved or not, also I'm putting everything in spoilers since there's a bunch of stuff.

(05-15-2016, 10:03 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: Oh, I use 3DSmax, isn't that blender? Ah well, I'll figure it out.

It's just seemingly how some games handle some textures, Animal Crossing does this with mostly everything.

RE: Random stuff that I've ripped. - Hallow - 05-23-2016

Approval update: Code Name S.T.E.A.M. All Characters/Bosses/Enemies (There may be a few enemies that I missed or just packaged with similar ones) I'll work on getting all the characters steam tank models as well and revise them in later on.

Today's submisison:

Star Fox Guard

Hi-Ho King