The VG Resource
Can't remember games name. - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: Help me! (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-137.html)
+--- Thread: Can't remember games name. (/thread-27136.html)

Can't remember games name. - Heartlessdragoon - 05-14-2015

I don't know if this is the right place to post this (Sorry just in case), but I've been looking for this specific game and, well, I can't remember it's name. All I remember was you could open a menu and drag and drop a character onto the map. The characters  (One being a green dragon) would walk on the screen and whenever the character went off screen the room would change. Also the game had no story(from what I remember). I remember each room however. One was in a haunted forest and another was in a castle. If you know the games name please reply. It's been driving me crazy to remember. Cry

RE: Can't remember games name. - daemoth - 05-14-2015

Do you remember on what console it was? Tongue

RE: Can't remember games name. - Heartlessdragoon - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 10:17 AM)daemoth Wrote: Do you remember on what console it was? Tongue

Oh crud I forgot to include the system?! XD Sorry! Tongue  It was for PC. Windows XP or 98 I believe? Blank

RE: Can't remember games name. - Ayumi Shinto - 05-14-2015

I'm sure it's not this, and just thinking from the top of my head...
Could it be one of the Tomagotchi games?

RE: Can't remember games name. - Heartlessdragoon - 05-15-2015

(05-14-2015, 10:12 PM)Ayumi Shinto Wrote: I'm sure it's not this, and just thinking from the top of my head...
Could it be one of the Tomagotchi games?

No. That's not it.  Sad It's more of a medieval kind of game for the pc. 

Edit: Aw I thought I had it! I stumbled upon a Magic School bus game that had drag and drop gameplay and thought I found it. I checked if there was any medieval magic school bus games and found Ms Frizzle's Medieval Castle. Problem is its a book.  Cry Back to shattered memory lane! ("Shattered" because it feels like I can only remember parts of a whole when it comes to this game.)

Edit2: Okay. After some research I remember that Bugdom was also on the computer. I looked up what kind of computer it was compatible with and saw Mac OS 9, looked it up, and sure enough it's the same computer I played the game on. Which leads me to believe it's actually a Mac game.  Smile Only problem is I found the console but not the game itself. Cry   And every time I try to find a complete list of games released on the MO9, I keep getting lists that show ALL Mac OS.  Unimpressed Though I think I know the games genre(I think), Adventure/Exploring, none of the games I saw on the list matched. Sad Unless.........

RE: Can't remember games name. - DarkGrievous7145 - 09-11-2015

I've been down that path before, good luck!

One noteable scenario for me was with the Epic Battle Fantasy series... I initially played it (second one) on newgrounds, RQ'd, and forgot about the name or link

I re-discovered it quite on accident while playing games of arcadeprehacks (something I seldom do anymore /: ), and I stumbled upon the third game

With any luck, you'll have a similar thing happen!

At least you found the console, though

What little advice I can offer is search for screenshots of those games or something
IDK... but maybe you'll find something
Is there any chance it was an rts (or had similar elements?)