The VG Resource
Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - Printable Version

+- The VG Resource (https://www.vg-resource.com)
+-- Forum: Discussion Boards (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-133.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.vg-resource.com/forum-134.html)
+--- Thread: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) (/thread-27049.html)

Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - DioShiba - 04-26-2015

Happy Birthday Vipershark, Flygon and the 5 people that are hiding for various reasons.

I hope you all have a good one!

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - E-Man - 04-26-2015

I don't know about Flygon and the rest (especially since the former hasn't posted anything since 2009 while I don't know about the latter), but we all know for certain that Vipershark is still here and succeeding.

Happy birthday to you, man.

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - Neweegee - 04-26-2015

Happy birthday Vipershark, Flygon and all 5 of you secret characters out there!

Ya'll have a great one!

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - psychospacecow - 04-26-2015

Have a good one Viper and Ground Dragon that flies.

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - Kosheh - 04-26-2015

oh, I saw this pop up on my facebook feed this morning and it might've been weird to text you when i was up at like 8am!!!!

hbd vipershark!! administrate the SHIT CAKE out of this site

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - Hiynastrike - 04-26-2015

SHARKWEEK EPISODE 69: Happy Birthday Viper

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - Garamonde - 04-26-2015

Happy birthday Poopersharp

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - puggsoy - 04-26-2015

Happy birthday Vipershark Smile

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - Vipershark - 04-27-2015

Thanks, everyone Smile

I was gone most of the day but I had a nice day. I took a nice long nap, ahahah

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - Pik - 04-27-2015

Happy birthday man, I remember calling you Vupert back in le old days.

And happy bday to Flygon as well

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - Shade - 04-27-2015

Oops, obligatory "I meant to post yesterday" late birthday reply.

Hope your birthday was good, but I hope the nap was even better.

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - Lemonray - 04-27-2015

Somehow I forgot it was Viperday.

Oh well, happy late birthday Viper.

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - ~Axis~ - 04-27-2015

ACK I NEVER KNEW! HBDAY PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!!

Seriously though, I hope it was fun. Wink

RE: Vupert and the Evolution of Vibrava (And other people born today) - Helmo - 04-27-2015

No longer a diaper shark but a diaper MAN. HBD

and other guy